Part 14

You

I walked up a set of stairs until I was on the third floor, I would read the history they would have on the walls, mostly about the floor or the different rooms. I felt bad leaving the group but I justed wanted time to myself.
______________________________________
Brandon

Once we were back inside we ran into Elton, Evan and Corbin.

"She isn't in the RV." I said

"We know she's in here somewhere." Evan said

"But how?" Corey asked

"That spirit we were talking to told us." Elton said

"Oh wow." I said

"So you and Corey take the third floor and up while me, Evan and Corbin look at the second and this floor." Elton said.

Me and Corey went up to the third floor, we looked in every room and called her name a couple of times.

"Do you think y/n is still here." I asked

"I hope she is or else we have to explain to the fans how we lost her." Corey said

"Yeah."

We went back looking in the rooms and would call Elton to see if he had any luck. We started to give up until we heard crying in one of the rooms, me and Corey looked at eachother. Out of all of us me and Corey were the scaredy cats.

"You check it." Corey said

"Bitch, you have the flashlight." I said

"Don't call me a bitch."

"I just did, now go."

I pushed him up to the room and he came back out carrying Y/n bridal style. Her eyes were red and puffy and she looked pale.

"Elton is worried about you." I said

She looked at me and dug her head back in the crook of Corey's neck. I called Elton again and told him we found her.

"Lets go back downstairs." I said
_____________________
We went back downstairs and found Elton, he walked up to Corey cause he was still carrying y/n.

"Look Y/n, I'm sorry I know you don't like talking about your personal life." He said

Y/n didn't move at all or even look at Elton, he sighed and motioned everyone to follow back to the RV. Corey went to her room and layed her in bed then came out to us.

"She was sleeping, thats why she didn't answer you." Corey said

"But does it matter she won't forgive me." Elton said

"Just give her time and space." I said

He nodded his head then we all decided to go to bed since tomorrow night we are going to a prison.