Part 34

You

It happened again more hate comments and this time it wasn't between Brandon and Corey. Elton wanted a group picture and I took some random photos of me that Elton help me took, I posted them on my Instagram and in one picture my sleeve was rolled up and my scars were visible.

Comments:

She's going back to her old ways.

Why didn't you kill yourself while you were at it.

Please don't do that again Y/n, you're perfect.

Attention seeker

I was hoping no one would tell Elton about it, but the word would get out sooner or later. Tears started to form in my eyes, I didn't want to cry because the guys would notice and would worry about me.

"Y/n?"

I looked up from my phone and saw Brandon standing in front of me. He grabbed a chair and sat next to me, I quickly turned off my phone and put it in my hoodie pocket.

"Whats wrong." He asked

"N-Nothing." I said

"Its obvious that something is wrong so just tell me." He said

"I've been getting hate again." I said

"Is it about me and Corey again?"

"No...its something worse kinda." I said

I hesitated and rolled up both of my sleeves to reveal my scars. I heard Brandon gasp, I quickly rolled my sleeves back down and put my hand over my mouth trying not to cry.

"Don't tell Elton please Brandon." I said

"But you have to tell him Y/n it isn't good for you."

"But I can't." I said

Brandon pulled me into a hug and I cried a little on his shirt, he rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

"I won't tell him but you have to tell him about that and the hate." He said

I nodded my head and pulled away from the hug. I wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"Come play basketball with me and Corbin." Brandon said

"Ok." I said
____________________

"You two are fucking cheating!" I said

Brandon and Corbin laughed, we played so many rounds and I lost all of them. We didn't do much of rides and just played arcade games, I checked the time and it was 2 in the morning.

"Lets get going guys." Elton said

We thanked the worker for dealing with us and went back to the RV. Elton and Evan were going to switch for driving and everyone went to their rooms. I went to my room and changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt since I would be in my room for the rest of the night. I layed down and played on my phone for a little, it was 4 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I got up and sneaked in the main room to see Evan driving, while Elton talks to Corbin who is still awake. I went to Corbin's and Brandon's room, I knocked lightly and opened the door. Brandon was sound asleep laying on his back, I shut the door a little and crawled in next to him laying my head on his bare chest.

"Let me guess you couldn't sleep?" Brandon said quietly

"Yeah, can I just stay here for the night?" I asked

"Of course, Corbin can sleep somewhere else." He said

"Ok" I said

He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. After awhile I fell asleep.