Part 69

You

Me and Corbin stayed hugging for a while, I missed him so much. I hear the front door open then slam shut, then Elton yelling about something.

"You're seriously going to leave her after everything you two have been through!?"

Was Elton talking about me and Brandon? I let go of Corbin and watch as Brandon came running up the stairs he stopped to look at me.

"Uh can we talk?" I asked

"What's there to talk about...we're over." He said

My heart stopped and I felt like I couldn't breathe, was Brandon really breaking up with me?

"What?" I said quietly

"We're over Y/n. I'm breaking up with you."

"I came here apologize and you just decide to break up with me!"

He shrugged his shoulders and went to get his bags, I followed him out to his car and watched as he got in then drove away. I fell to the ground and curled into a ball crying, I couldn't believe Brandon actually did that but it doesn't matter anymore.
______________________________________
Brandon

I still loved Y/n but I just didn't want to take the chances on losing her. I watched in the mirror of her falling to the ground, I felt terrible and started to cry a little. I drove back to my place and threw everything by the doorway and went to my room and fell asleep.
______________________________________
Corbin

I ran out by Y/n and picked her off the ground, I felt her tears soak through my shirt but I didn't mind. I layed her on the couch but she wouldn't let go of me so I layed down with her.

"Just stay with her." Elton said

"Yeah I will, later I'll take her home maybe." I said

"You know she won't want you to leave." Ginger said

I nodded my head and held her closer, she still had tears in her eyes and her breathing started to become more even and slower, I looked down to see her sleeping and soon I did too.