Part 2

You

"It seems like you met Brandon and Corbin, y/n" Elton said

I shook my head and continued on with the conversation. After a while we got in the RV and got on the road. Elton started explaining where we were all going.

"First place is we are going to a haunted prison, then some abandoned places, and a insane asylum." Elton said

"I have one question." I said

"Yes y/n?" Elton said

"What all demonic things did you bring?" I asked

Everyone looked at me and then Elton who was grinning at everyone.

"Im guessing this isn't your first time going on a trip with Elton?" Brandon asked.

"No, I've done many trips with him but the last time I did some traumatic things happened and I quitted."

Only Elton knew why it was so traumatic for me, I had bad experiences with demons and spirits before but that time Elton took it to far and I got hurt mentally, it changed the way I see things in the afterlife.

"Anyone wanna play a game?" Corey asked

Me, Brandon, and Corbin said sure, Elton didn't because he was helping Evan on where to go.
_________________

"Are you fucking serious." I said

All three of them laughed at me, we played 5 rounds and I lost all of them. I threw my cards at Corey and started laughing.

"Oh you're gonna regret that, watch out Corbin." Corey said

Corbin was sitting next to me but quickly moved when Corey came and pulled me out of my seat.

"Hold her down Brandon." Corey said

Corbin grabbed the camera to film and laughed. Corey started tickling me, I was laughing so hard and trying to get out of Brandon's grip but it didn't work.

"Are you sorry?" Corey asked

I shook my head no cause I couldn't get any words out, Corey kept tickling me.

"Corey I'm gonna piss myself, stop it!" I yelled

"Ok ok, we don't need someone pissing their pants on here." Corey said

I got up and sat on the couch and grabbed a book that I packed. I felt someone sit next to me, I looked over and saw Brandon. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Oooh is Brandon in love?" Elton asked

Brandon's faced turned red and I laughed a little. He was pretty cute not gonna lie.

"Brandon and Y/n sitting in a tree." Elton started singing

"Shut the hell up Elton." Brandon said

Elton stopped but still gave Brandon a look, I didn't think about it and went reading my book.