Part 16

Elton

I walked out of the bathroom and sat next to Corbin.

"Where's Y/n?" He asked

"With Corey." I said

Don't get me wrong I love it when Y/n and Corey get along, they met when I started to hang out with Y/n a lot more. At first they wouldn't talk to eachother but as time went on they got closer. My thoughts were broken when Corbin cleared his throat really loud.

"You wanna play cards with me and Brandon?"

"Nah, I'm going to sit with Evan." I said as I sat in the driver's seat.

"Oh ok." He said
______________________________________
Corbin

Me and Brandon played a couple rounds of cards, it was clear to see that Elton was pissed and didn't want to be bothered.

"Wanna check on Y/n?" Brandon asked

"Sure." I said

We got up and went to Y/n room, Brandon knocked then opened the door a bit. We poked our heads in and saw that Y/n was sleeping on Corey's chest, Brandon sighed and walked off.

"Hey whats wrong?" I asked

Brandon turns around and looks at me like I knew why, I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a confused look.

"Corey was the first to know that I like Y/n." He said

"Wait really?" I said

He nodded his head "But the other thing is that Corey likes her too, so we promised not to make a move on her and let her choose."

I was shocked not with Brandon liking her I already knew that, but Corey liking her.

"Ok but what happens if one of you makes move." I said

"Then all hell brakes loose." He says jokingly

I laughed a little "But seriously."

He shrugged his shoulders "He broke bro code then."

Brandon went to his room and I went back to the main spot. I sat on the couch and played on my phone for a bit till I fell asleep.