Part 11

Corey

"What did you just say to my girlfriend?" I asked

I know Y/n isn't my girlfriend but the guy pissed me off and made her uncomfortable. He put his hands up and started walking away but I pushed him to the ground and started punching him.

"Corey stop, we're going to get kicked out!" Y/n said

I stopped punching him and got off him, stand next to Y/n putting my arm around her waist.

"Don't tell anyone or I'll do it again." I said

The guy got up and ran off. I felt Y/n arms wrap around my neck.

"Thank you Corey." She said

"Yeah of course, now lets get out of here I have a feeling he's gonna tell someone."

We went back to the RV, Y/n went to the bathroom to change so I went to my and Corbins room to change. I went back and found Y/n laying on the couch, I sat at the table playing on my phone.

"You can sit over here" Y/n said

She sat up so I went over by her, she rested her head on my lap while my arm was rested on her shoulder. My phone started ringing I looked at it and saw it was from Elton.

"Hello"

"Where the hell did you and Y/n go? We can't find you." Elton said

"We're back at the RV, something happened so we decided to get out."

"What did you do now?"

"I started beating a guy who slapped Y/n ass and called her hot." I said

"Is she alright?" You know what forget it, we'll be there soon."

Then he hung up, I look down and saw Y/n sleeping peacefully.
____________________

"You seriously beat the guy?" Brandon asked

"Yeah, you can ask Y/n when she wakes up."

"Nah, there's still blood on your fists."

When the rest of the group came Elton picked Y/n up and took her to her room to sleep. While I told everyone else what happened, Elton was glad she was alright.

"Ok now that she's in bed, lets get to that asylum." Elton said

"Oh yay." Corbin said sarcastically

"You know, Evan is the only one who doesn't whine like a baby." Elton said

Me and Brandon laughed while Corbin was going on and on about how Evan is used to this shit.