Part 77

You
1 Month Later

"Y/n supper is done!" Elton yelled

I crawled out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen where Elton, Ginger, and Corbin sat at the kitchen table.

"Here's your plate." Corbin said pointing to the spot next to him.

Not to long ago, Elton offered me to move in with him and Ginger I agreed to move in with him and its been the greatest time of my life. Soon Corbin also moved in and we've been getting close again.

"Thank you." I said sitting next to him

I haven't spoken to Brandon since we saw each other on the beach and plus he been traveling a lot.

"The girls are coming over tonight!" Ginget said excitedly

"Finally it's been forever since I saw them last time." I say laughing a little

After we finished eating I helped Ginger with the dishes then sat in the living room waiting for the girls.

"We're here bitches!" I heard Tara yell

"In here!" I yelled

They all came running in and ingulfing me in a group hug, I laughed a little as we let go and Ginger came back.

"What are we doing first?" Cassie asked

"Well how about we watch a movie and bother the boys." Ginger said

We all smirked at eachother and nodded our heads sitting on the couch. We heard someone coming down the stairs yelling my name of course it was Corbin and when he saw us he stopped.

"Hi Corbin." We all say together

"Uh hi, you know what nevermind." Corbin said laughing a little

"Ok see you later." I said waving a little as he went back upstairs

We all laughed and continued to watch movies for the rest of the night forgetting about the boys.

After everything I've been through this has been the time where I finally felt happy.

The End