Part 57

You

"I don't know what to wear Brandon."

Brandon agreed to come along and came to my apartment to help me get ready, I've been standing in my closet throwing clothes everywhere.

"Wear a dress." He said coming in by me

"No, I don't like those."

"Ugh then wear these pair of jeans and this top with a pair of your nike airs." He said grabbing them

The jeans were ripped and the top was black and strapless, I went to the bathroom and changed then came out to show Brandon.

He did a chef's kiss and said "That looks wonderful."

I looked in the mirror and put a chain on, then went to the bathroom again to do some makeup and curl my hair a little.

"Ok, I'm done." I said coming to the living room.

He stands up and kisses me and we take a picture inside. Brandon had ripped jeans on and a black button top but he didn't button the first three. We got in the car and started to drive to the Traphouse.
__________________________
When we got to the traphouse, Brandon took my hand and walked in. I saw Devyn sitting on the couch talking to Kat.

"I'm going to sit with Devyn and Kat." I told Brandon kissing him

"Ok, I'll be by Elton and Corey."

I walked infront of them and they both had a smile on their face, Devyn stood up and gave me a hug and Kat did the same.

"You look so pretty." Kat said

"Thanks, Brandon chose it." I said laughing

"Thats cute" Devyn said

Tara, Cassie, and Xepher came over and we all talked for a while, we went outside and took some pictures then went to get some drinks. There was a girl with long black hair and tanner, she was talking to someone who I didn't know.

"Is that Amber?" I asked

"Yeah, she's nice." Devyn said

I nodded my head and went to look for Brandon but instead ran into Sam. We just waved and walked away, I still couldn't find Brandon and went outside to look and found Elton sitting near the fire pit.

"Hey Y/n." He said

"Hey Elton, I have you seen Brandon?" I asked

"Uh he was talking to Corey in the livingroom."

"Ok thanks."

I walked back in the house and asked some people if they seen him, they all said no. I started to get scared and went to get a bottle of water.

"Hey Y/n, it's been a while." Someone said