Part 74

You
Next Morning

I felt empty inside, and I didn't know why. I didn't feel the greatest and I don't feel like doing anything.

"Morning Y/n." I heard Corbin's voice say

"Morning." I said quietly

I saw his smile fade and he came to sit next to me.

"You alright?" He asked

I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know how to feel."

"Well I'll make us something to eat then we can relax." He said going to the kitchen

Corbin was so sweet but why would he stay with me, I shook the thought away and decided to go on my phone. My notifications kept blowing up and I looked to see so many people dming me about Brandon.

User 1: Did you and Brandon really breakup? You guys were so cute together.

User 2: It's only been a couple of days and Y/n went for Corbin, what a slut.

User 3: I'm surprised she didn't hook up with her bestfriend Elton.

I took a deep breath and threw my phone across the living room, Corbin came running but I got up and locked myself in my bedroom.
______________________________________
Corbin

I heard something get thrown across the living room, I turned to see Y/n crying I ran over to her but she quickly got up and ran to her room locking herself in.

"Y/n's whats the matter?" I asked

"Nothing! Just leave me alone!" She yelled

I went to pick up her phone luckily it wasn't cracked but it eas shut off and I didn't have her password, I put her phone in my back pocket going on my phone. And damn there were a lot of comments.

User 1: How can Y/n and Corbin hook up after Brandon got his heart broken

User 4: It was their choice to breakup and Corbin is just there to make her feel better.

User 5 replied to User 4 comment: Or Corbin is only with Y/n because he always liked his best friend's girlfriend and now that their over with, its his chance to win her over.

User 4 replied to User 5 comment: Y/n said that Corbin is like a brother to her though, he wouldn't do that.

User 6 replied to User 4 comment: That's what you think

I shook my head and slammed my phone on the counter. I went back to the stove and turned it off going to
Y/n's room.

"Y/n's I know why you're upset, I read some of them."

I didn't get no response.

"Y/n? Please answer or I'm going to call Elton!" I said

"You don't need to call him, it's not like I'm going to kill myself now!" She yelled back

Now? What was that supposed to mean? I walked away and called Elton.

"I saw the comments too, just make sure she eats." Elton said

"She locked herself in her room tho." I said

"Oh God, just do whatever you can to get her out and make sure she doesn't kill herself."

"I'm trying to Elton."

"I'm almost there ok, see you soon."

"Bye." I said

I hung up and went back to Y/n's room knocking on the door. After a few minutes of knocking I leaned against the door and slid down to the ground putting my head in my hands and started crying.

I can't loose her now, she's like a sister to me.