Part 76

You
Later that Night

I finished getting ready then went down to the lobby and waited for Elton to pick me up.

"You ready to go?" Someone said behind me

I turned around to see Elton, I got up and hugged him nodding my head. I followed him out to the car and sat in the back next to Corbin, he didn't look happy.

"Hey Y/n!" Ginger said

"Hi Ginger and Corbin!" I said

"Hey." Corbin mumbled

I bite my bottom lip and looked out the window, this is going to be a long night.
______________________________________
Corbin

I could feel the tension growing between me and Y/n and I didn't like it. I never meant to walk out of her apartment without saying anything to her, the hate we were all getting is just making is think different of our selves.

"Ok lets go eat first then go to the club." Elton said

I looked over at Y/n who was looking out the window, she had black spaghetti strap dress on that were right above her knees then black heels with her hair in wavy curls.

"You done staring?" Y/n voice said taking me out of my thoughts

"Oh uh sorry."

She shook her head then went back looking out the window and I did the same thing for the rest of the way to the restaurant.
_________________________
We found our spot and ordered our drinks, and of course me and Y/n sat next to each other.

"How you feeling Y/n?" Ginger asked

"Actually pretty good." She said

Her and Ginger had their own conversation while me and Elton had our own,  soon our food came and we all ate in silence.
______________________________________
A/N

So I have no idea what to write anymore for this story and it's coming to a end soon. I might not post tomorrow and if I do the part will be short.

And thanks for 10k reads on this story! Thats amazing!