Part 59

Brandon

My phone wouldn't stop ringing, when I finally decided to answer it Kat was calling me.

"What's up?" I asked

"You better get here quick!" She yelled

"Jesus why is everything ok?" I said

"Well Colby came by Y/n and started to touch her." Kat said

I hung up and grab Corbin by the arm and ran back to the car.

"Jesus christ Brandon, what the hell is going on?" Corbin said

"It's Y/n." I said getting in the driver's seat
_____________________
When we got there the party hasn't stopped, people were still drinking and dancing. Me and Corbin were looking everywhere for Kat.

"Brandon over here!"

We turned around and saw Kat on the staircase, we ran over there and followed her to Sam's room. She opened the door and Y/n was crying in Devyns arms, I quickly walked over to over and took Devyns spot.

"Baby, I'm here." I said running my finger's threw her hair

She started to stop and just clinging on to me, Sam went to see where Colby was and Devyn, Kat, and Corbin were in the room.

"Where's Elton and Ginger?" I asked

"They went home early and I think you guys should too" Kat said

"Yeah we will." Brandon said

"You'll stay with her right?" Devyn said

"Yeah and if you want Devyn you can come and stay...same with you Corbin."

"We will." They both said

I picked Y/n up and went downstairs, we had to wait for Devyn to get her purse so we stood by the door.

"Woah where are you guys going?"

I sighed and turned around to see Colby with two cans of beer.

"Don't you think you had enough to drink?" I asked

"Brandon don't start anything you will regret." He said

I turned around and gave Y/n to Corbin who was confused on what was about to happen. Colby dropped the cans and it spilled everywhere.

"Brandon don't what about Y/n." Corbin said

I bit my lip then punched Colby in the face. He fell to the ground holding his nose but got back up.

"Asshole."

Me and him kept punching eachother and the big group of people started to crowd around us screaming for someone to win.

"BRANDON!" I heard Corbin yell

Colby was now on the floor and I was on top still punching him.

"OK PARTYS OVER, EVERYONE GET OUT!" Sam yelled

I got off of Colby and he quickly got up and smashed me into the wall with my back turned to him. Everybody from what I could see were gone, it was just some of the girls and boys.

"Colby get off of him!" A girl yelled

"Shut it Amber!" Colby yelled

I felt weight get lifted off my back, I turned around and seen that Jake and Sam pulled him off.

"Lets go guys." I told Corbin and Devyn

Corbin and Devyn sat in the back and Y/n sat in front since she was starting to settle down, I was hoping she was busy crying in Corbin's neck and didn't see the fight.

"Where are we going?" She asked quietly

"Going back to your place me, Corbin, and Devyn are staying over." I said

"Oh ok."

I stopped at the red light, once it turned green I started to drive again.

All I heard was yelling till it stopped and everything went dark.