Part 33

Brandon

We climb down and ran off to find Elton we ran in the building and saw Elton, Y/n, and Evan sitting at a table laughing.

"What the hell?" I said

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at me and Corbin, Elton had that smirk on his face while Y/n was trying not to laugh.

"Guys I rented this place out." Elton said

"So you made a hide for no reason?" Corbin said

"Pretty much." Y/n said

"Where's Corey?" Evan asked

We shrugged our shoulders and sat down, I sat next to Y/n and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Corey texted me." Elton said

"What did he say?" I asked

"He's hiding somewhere else and wondering if its safe to come out." He said

Elton textes him back to come in the building after a few minutes Corey came back and looked at all of us.

"This was a joke wasn't it Elton?" Corey said

Elton nodded his head and laughed. Corey sat next to Elton and had some of his drink.

"We get to do whatever we want all night, so let's get started." Elton said as he got up.

Everyone got up and followed him out to the rides. We decided to go on a roller coaster first, I sat next to Y/n while Corey and Elton sat infront of us then Corbin and Evan behind us. The worker startes the ride and we started going up the hill to where it drops.

"I'm so scares right now." Y/n said

"Same." I said

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it, she looked at smiled back at me squeezing my hand back. Once we were at the top it stopped.

"Damn it, I hate this already." Corey said

"Same." Everyone said

It finally dropped and I heard Y/n scream, while everyone was laughing or screaming with her. I held her hand tighter while laughing, she looked at me and smiled. The ride finally ended, Elton got up and ran to the nearest garbage can and threw up. Y/n walked over to him and rubbed his back.

"You good now?" She asked

"Yep, lets go in the arcade then come outside again." Elton said while wiping his mouth.

We all went back inside and stared playing games while eating junk food. Me and Corbin were playing basketball when I noticed Y/n sitting at a table on her phone with tears in her eyes.