Part 7

Elton

It's been a while and Corey or Corbin hasn't come back yet, I text Corey telling him we were going to the RV. I opened the door and saw Y/n and Brandon hugging.

"So what did you guys actually do?" I asked while raising my eyebrows.

"Nothing Elton, Brandon just cleaned the cut." Y/n said

"I'll believe you for now." I said

"Where is Corey and Corbin?" Brandon asked

"Still in the asylum somewhere, there probably lost." I said

We were going to go back out and find them but Corey and Corbin came in the Rv and they were both pale.

"What happened to you guys?" I asked

"We don't want to talk about it." Corbin said.
______________________________________
You

I felt bad for Corey and Corbin, they kept saying nothing happened but I know they were lying. Elton is driving while Evan is in the passenger seat, Corey and Corbin went to their room they're sharing. We are all sharing a room but I didn't know who I was with so I went to the room where Brandon was, I lightly knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said

I walked in but standed by the door way.

"Can I sleep with you?" I asked

"Why, you get your room tonight Elton and Evan will be taking turns driving."

"Fine." I said

I went to the last room and shut the door. I never liked sleeping alone, I'll get the creepiest nightmares then it'll be hard for me to sleep. I changed into pajamas and crawled into bed, I couldn't fall asleep so I went on Instagram and saw a picture of me sleeping leaning on Brandon. I looked at the comments and smiled.
______________________________________
Brandon

I felt bad for not letting y/n sleep with me, I know she doesn't like sleeping alone cause Elton told me and Corbin a lot of things about her before she came. I got out of bed and walked to
Y/n room, I lightly knocked but there wasn't a answer. I opened the door and saw she was hugging one of the blankets and had a light on.

"She's afraid of the dark." I whispered to myself

I shut the door behind me and got into bed next to her. She turned around and snuggled up close to my chest, I smiled and soon fell asleep.