Part 10

Corey

When everyone was done eating, we stand behind a pool while Elton talked to the camera.

"I gave Corey and Corbin a gopro so they can flim." Elton said

I decided to mess around a little, Y/n was standing beside me I pushed her a little so she was closer to the edge of the pool.

"Don't Corey." She said grabbing my arm

"I wasn't actually going to do it." I said

She let go of my arm and put her hair in a ponytail and I pushed her a bit harder then grab her around her waist before she fell.

"Corey!" She yelled

Elton turned around and looked at me, I started laughing again then Y/n looked away so I actually pushed her in.

"Corey!" She yelled before she went underwater.
______________________________________
You

"Corey!" I yelled before I went underwater

I did swimming in highschool and I was really good at staying underwater for awhile without breathing.
______________________________________
Corey

I was laugh so hard but I heard Elton yell.

"Dude, how do you know if she can swim or not!"

I stopped and look over the edge where Brandon and Corbin was.

"It's been five minutes Corey." Corbin said

"Shit." I said

I jumped in and wrapped my arms around her bringing her back up to the surface. Brandon lifted her out of the pool and layed her on the cement. I heard Elton laughing and I turned to look at him.

"Why the hell are you laughing." I said

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck.

"You worry about me a lot."

I turned around and gave Y/n a hug.

"I thought you were dead." I said

She laughed "Nah I was in swimming in highschool."

I turned to Elton "Did you know about this?"

He nodded his head and laughs, I turned to Brandon and Corbin who were both wide eyed.

"Lets get swimming and Y/n no more fake drowning." Elton said

"Party pooper, that was fun." She said
______________________________________
You

Me and Corey split away from the group and went to go on a water slide, there was a long line for the one we wanted to go on so we went on a different one.

"Do you have the tube?" I asked

"Yes, help me carry it." He said

I grabbed the other end the tube and walked up the stairs. The slide we were going on was pitch black and had a part where it dropped down, we were third ones in line so we just talked while we waited.

"How many trips have you been on with Elton." He asked

"Too many to count, I've been on trips with him before he started youtube." I said

"He also said you have a gift with the paranormal." Corey said

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh sorry."

It was then our turn, I had to sit in the front and Corey sat behind us. The lifeguard helped us push us.

"Y/n!" Corey yelled

"What!" I said

"I'm scared." He said

I laughed then the drop came for me being light, I almost fell out of the tube. When we were done, we were walking to the lazy river. When I felt someone slap my ass.

"Nice ass." Some guy said

"What did you just say to my girlfriend?" Corey said

They put his hands up and started backing away but then Corey pushed him to the ground and started punching him.