Part 67

Corbin

"Why were you with her?" Brandon asked me for the hundredth time

"Brandon! I told you I heard someone go downstairs so I followed and she was in the kitchen eating!"

"But that doesn't explain why you guys were out in the pouring rain!" He yelled again

I was sick of him yelling, I rolled my eyes and went to my room. Slamming the door behind me as I turned around Y/n was in my room laying in my bed, her face was stained with tears but she was peacefully sleeping. I layed next to her but faced my back towards her.

"Corbin?"

"What's up?" I said not facing her

"What time is it?"

"Early in the morning just get some rest."

"Oh ok."

It was quiet for a few minutes and I turned to lay on my back, Y/n shuffled up to my side and I wrapped a arm around her.
______________________________________
You
Next Morning

Yelling thats all I heard when I woke up, I was in Corbin's bed wrapped up in the blankets and he wasn't there. I got up and heard the yelling downstairs in the kitchen or livingroom, I went to the room me and Brandon use to share and Brandon wasn't there. I ran downstairs and stood at the end of the staircase listening to the fight.

"SO YOU DECIDED TO SLEEP WITH HER!"

"WHY IS IT A BIG DEAL, WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"I DON'T CARE OF YOU TWO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, YOU STILL SLEPT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"DON'T YOU SEE SHE NEEDED SOMEONE TO COMFORT HER AFTER YOU FUCKING YELLED AT HER LAST NIGHT!"

I felt hands on my shoulder and I turned around to see Elton and Ginger standing behind me also listening. I had tears in my eyes and it was hard to hold them back. Elton noticed and pulled me into a hug and I broke down sobbing.

"Now look what you did Corbin, she fucking heard us!" Brandon yelled

"How is this my fault when you started this fight!" He yelled

"SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP!" I yelled

Everyone went silent.

"I'm going back to apartment, Elton can you take me or Ginger?" I asked

"Ginger will go get your bags." He said

I ran upstairs and got my bags then went downstairs to the car with Ginger.

I didn't want to deal with them fighting anymore.