Twenty Nine

*Didn't Reread, Point Out Mistakes*

August's P.O.V

"Such a strong built man", KhaLani's cousin; Kimberly cheered happily as she hugged me.

"Yes gal look at those mucles", Another cousin; Tay cheered as she looked at my arms.

"She found her a keeper", KhaLani third cousin; Avalon said.

"What was that other one she had name, Dave, Darren, Darwin-"

"David", Kimberly intervened. Why does everybody in KhaLani's family bring up this nigga David. His name so familiar but yet it's so foreign when it comes to placing an identity with it.

"Who is Dav-"

"Y'all better not be scaring this boy", Ms. Sid announced as she pushed the girls away from me.

"Mama, he cool", Avalon said trying to pull me back.

"Right Auntie! August loves our company", Tay said grabbing my arm that Avalon didn't have in he possesion.

"Well KhaLani wants HER man", Ms. Sid said making the girls groan and release me.

"Were you here when KhaLani's other aunt said something about Trey's father?", Ms. Sid asked as she guided me through her somewhat big house. I shook my head no. I was probably out getting KhaLani's McDonald's, well that was the excuse to get away from her and her attitude.

I understand she's pissed at me but how long will it take her to actually forgive me? When will she say okay August I give up? When will she just say I love you and kiss me passionately? It's only been a week but it feels like years. 

"August", Ms. Sid called. I now noticed I am standing in front of KhaLani and our daughter.

"Sorry, did I miss something?", I asked looking a Ms.Sid. Ms.Sid frowned as she walked to the door.

"Kaylin- I mean Baby Kay, want you go play while I talk to mommy and daddy", Ms. Sid said in a demanding way.

Kaylin nodded her freshly pressed head and walked out the room.

Ms. Sid closed the door shut behind Kaylin, "Cut the childish shit you".

KhaLani looked confused by Ms.Sid pointed finger. "what do you mean Auntie"

"I'm old boo but yo Auntie ain't stupid, your pissed at him for dropping my sister ashes and-"

"How'd you know that", KhaLani asked looking at her aunt in shock.

"I overheard-"

"You were ear hustling", KhaLani corrected irritated.

"No baby, I overh-"

"Yeah whatever I don't care, not in the mood for this shit", KhaLani said as she stood from the bed. She begin grabbing bags, making Sid and I look at her in suspicion.

"Uh, what are you doing?", I ask speaking to KhaLani for the first time.

"Right, where are you going?", Sid asked cautiously.

"I'm taking me and my baby to a hotel", KhaLani answered briefly.

"KhaLani", Sid called.

No answer.

"KhaLani", Sid called.

No answer. KhaLani begin stuffing more clothes into suitcases. She ignored Sid like this women had done something wrong. If this was KhaLani in Sid's place,  she knows Damn well she would have tried to kill Kaylin for being disrespect. Her aunt is just trying to help.

I'm sick of KhaLani's attitude, I'm sick of her constant arguing, her constant whines, she needs to be put in her place. I looked over at Sid who is still struggling with KhaLani,  it's time to put a certain someone in their right mind.

"Could you give us a moment, Ms. Sid?", I asked. Sid stared at me maybe about to object,  but she changed her mind when she seen KhaLani zipping up her bag. Sid nodded and walked out the room.

KhaLani started walking my way with her and Kaylin suitcases , she wasn't fazed  by me as she reached for the door. I gripped KhaLani's hand in mines I pulled her close.

"I'm sick of your childish, disrespectful , petty attitudes", I spoke. She looked up at me, shock evident across her face.

"Well you made me this way so get use to it", she said angrily as she tried yanking her hand from mines. I'm sick of this shit, it's time to relief her of this attitude.

I pulled her into my chest making her gasp. Grabbing each sides of her hips, I picked her up so her legs are around my waist.

"W-what are y-you doing?", KhaLani questioned terrified. Oh now she doesn't want to say some smart shit.

I laid her gently on top of the queen size bed, Damn I miss my king size.

"Teaching you a lesson", I said shortly before I begin kissing her neck. She moaned out in pleasure, tilting her head. I pulled off her tank top then her bra was next. I flicked her nipple with my tongue before I got me a mouth full. She hissed in pain when I bit her. That'll teach her not to talk back.

I pulled from her breast getting a sight of how big there getting.I went for her sleeping shorts putting my fingers in What's mines. She moaned more as she rocked her hips.

Just when I was about to undress myself the door swung open.

"Auntie said yo hormones on ten thought I could bring-", Kaylin said coming into the room with her back facing KhaLani and I. I could tell she had food cause the room smelt of it. She cut herself short as she stared at her older sister naked.

"OH MY GOD, THEIR FUCKING ", Kaylin announced, I bet the hole Missouri heard. Kaylin shut- slammed the door shut. I looked down at KhaLani to see her moving away from me, just when I was going to teach her a lesson  Damn KAYLIN! 

"Where you going", I asked KhaLani with a big grin.

She mugged me will she tried but the mug disappeared. "Why'd you start that shit August, knowing this is my family's house". KhaLani said in a calm tone  pulling on her shorts.

Tongue game got her all talking calm............

"You saying it like you was saying stop, I would've made sho that ain't hear", I said laughing. She didnt like the fact that I was joking,  I could tell by her expression. "And I still make should they don't, put a chair against the door or sum".

"I'm happy that was big Kaylin instead of Baby Kay", KhaLani said to herself more than me before she exited the room. Damn I guess I aint getting it.