Chapter Fifty-Three

Not Edited(Point Out Mistakes, Please)

Ariane's P.O.V

Slowly I peel my covers off my frail body. Since Chris and I broke up two years back, I've not been the same. I don't eat as much, I don't cook as much, I don't clean as much, I rarely do things because of the heart ache.

Yesterday I had told him I was leaving, I wasn't lying. I needed to be away from him so I could make myself better. I need to become a more better mommy. I swear I hated what Hailee said yesterday but she was like a flashlight in on my life. She was just trying to make me notice, I've been lacking, which I have.

"Mommy you woke", Casey cheers. I smile at my Caster, Cadster and Caster the twins hilarious nicknames.

Smiling at my good baby who's sitting in front of the flat screen television, my smile drops as I realize I don't see Cadster. I wonder off looking for Cadster, she's bad.

Knowing if Caster's is awake then Cadster is, when Cadster is awake she causes Hell. One time her bad ass wasted a hole carton of eggs, a pack of bacon, a carton of milk, half my fridge was empty of continents.

Finally finding my bad ass daughter in the kitchen, instead of her in the fridge she's in the cabinet. She's sitting on the floor with cans spread around her. I just freaking cleaned.

Suddenly I hear a noise making me jump and turn to face the other direction. There's Christian also a bad ass, he's walking out the pantry with my donuts in his hands. Chocolate is spread across his light skin face.

I get a good glance at Christian before I turn back to Cadster. She's smiling innocently, seeing her face you would want to forgive her.

"Sworry, mommy", Cadster says sweetly.

"Toory, mommy", I hear Christian copy.

I. Bout. To. Whoop. They. Ass.

....................

"You might as well see them before I leave, Chris", I say over the phone.

"What's the point of you taking them from me?", he asks for the hundredth time. "Their my kids as well as they're yours", he adds in sorrow.

"Their basically my children you haven't been watching them nor taking care of them", I say angrily.

Since the twins and Christian has been born I've been the one taking care of them. I been feeding them, taking them to the hospital when their injured, kissing there boo boos, I've been super mommy while daddy has been to busy with his toy;Hailee and his businesses.

"Ariane who paid your rent last month when you couldn't afford it?", he started with anger. "Who made sure you had food when you couldn't buy that", he asks, pissing me off.

"That's something your supposed to do", I argue back my voice rising.

Caster turned around, starring at me with worry. I didn't mean to over power the voices of her favorite cartoon characters.

"Mommy, you otay?", Caster asks with worry.

"Yes Casey, I'm fine", I say rather harshly. I didn't mean to come off as a bitch but Chris just took over my emotions with his irritating ways.

Caster seems to think I'm angry at her because the worry on her face changes to fear. I never call the twins by theie real names, unless their in trouble, that's how they know I'm angry at them.

Before I could speak another word the irritation his self spoke, "Caster in the room with you?"

"Of course you know she stays in front of the living room's television", I say with a chuckle. I didn't mean to chuckle but talking about Caster and this television makes me smile or laugh. She's such a good baby, my other two are bad ass fuck. I wonder how Cassidy will be now that's she's a little older.