Chapter Three

"Ariane I thought I'll never see the day when you actually would be holding a gun" ,  August said. "Damn Chris got you thugged out huh?"

"I never did but I would have liked some help back there" , I said pointing the pistol at Markus who had his hands up. I totally ignored his hole Chris got you thugged out part.

"You looked like you could handle it shit you a thug", August said laughing.

"yo goofy ass always crack jokes at the wrong time", I said seriously as I rolled my eyes

"Okay y'all two shut the fuck up Ariane why the fuck these niggas here?", Chris asked but by his facial expression he looked like he already knew them.

"It's funny you don't know us since you been on the run away from us for so long you bitch ass nigga", Markus said angrily.

Before Chris could say a word I interrupted.

"Call him out his God given name again and I pull the motherfucking trigger!" , I yelled making August and Chris smile my way. I wanted to smile to but  it ain't no time to smile.

Markus clenched his jaw and shut up.

"Ariane" , Chris started but I cut him short.

"I wanna know why these men our in our house Chris and why they said you killed there parents and you got they're mother raped", I looked at him then I turned back to Face Markus and His brother still pointing the pistol. His brother had been so quiet.

"Tell me they lying you ain't do something that low did you?" , I asked hoping he would prove my thoughts wrong.

"Yeah gone lie to her like been doing" ,  Markus said laughing evilly.

"Shut up ",  August yelled at Markus.

"Ariane" , Chris started but I cut him short.

"Tell me they lying you wouldn't take some one parent's life when you know how I felt about mines" , I yelled angrily.

"It's true", he yelled.

My heart stopped beating. I couldn't move. I couldn't look straight. The man I love so much did the same thing someone did to me. He took away someone's happiness, someone's joy, someone's laughter. He put someone through something I faced that I never wished to put on someone.

I turned slowly on my heels I put the gun to my side still gripping it. I faced the man I loved and I ran up to him and punched him.

"Ariane!" ,  August yelled. But I ignored him.

Chris held his right cheek and looked at me angrily. I knew e wanted to hit me but he didn't steady he glared at me. 

Before he could yell I already was.

"You did the same thing someone did to me! You took those boys happiness, they're joy, they're pride. You said you never hurt me but you hurt me by taking the life of some one's parent's somebody who can never be replaced you made them grow up remembering what they're mom was like when they could have been with them. You took away they're kids Grandaddy and Grandma how will they explain to them how they don't got a Grandma or Grandaddy like ever other kid. Tell me How!" , I yelled as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. But I had more to say.

"Ariane", Chris pleaded as the once glare he had disappeared.

"Don't fucking Ariane me you did the same thing someone did to me what happened to you protecting me, loving me, and never causing me pain" , I yelled at Chris causing him to look at the ground. Yes these men were wrong for coming into my heome and almost raping me but they did for they're parents. This is why years back I wanted nothing to do with a drug dealer they're to ruthless. But I couldn't leave Chris cause I'm in to deep. I can't leave this man for a whole day without my mind bugging me to return to him.