Chapter Twenty-Five

Chris's P.O.V

"What do you mean she isn't waking up?", I yelled out in pure angry.

"Mr. Brown she faced a lot of head Trauma from the bump Cassidy is in a coma", The doctor explained.

"She can't be, she spoke to me and my girlfriend before she fainted", I explained

"I understand that I really do and your lucky she spoke to y'all before she was pulled into this coma", The doctor said.

I sat there dumbfounded. From Cassidy trying to hang herself she had fell bumped her head and caused a trauma putting her in a coma. The doctor said he doesn't know how long she'll be in it and if she'll even remember anything.

"Chris", Ariane spoke putting her hand on my shoulder.

I brushed her hand off as if it was fire that had burned a hole in my skin. She sighed from my behavior, I know my action was cold hearted but I don't want to be touched right now.

"Dr could you give us an exact time she'll be in the coma", Ariane asked.

"I don't know Mrs. Brown it may be weeks, months, maybe a year only Cassidy can pull her body through this", He said sadness leaking his tone.

"This shit ain't right!", I yelled making many people in the hospital turn there heads my way. I even seen the doctor jump from the sudden out burst.

"It ain't right she's only fucking five", I yelled more anger leaking my voice.

"Chris please calm down before you get put out", Ariane tried calming me down but as of right now nothing could calm me down. For the second time my first born daughter. My first born had been put in something most five years old don't know shit about.

My baby girl was innocent. Innocent didn't do shit to nobody she was fine until her ratchet ass mother came back into the picture. Her ratchet ass mama caused her pain so much pain that my child shouldn't ever go through.

"Please Mr.Brown", The Dr begged as he looked at the patients and visitors in the hospital starring at me as if I was crazy. Maybe I am crazy. Am I crazy?

"Chris please", Ariane voice came out calm but I knew she was embarrassed and scared.

"Please", she added desperately.

I calmed my nerves down before everyone seen the real Chris. Don't go crazy Chris. Don't stoop down to that crazy level. I don't need to give Ariane more reasons to take the twins from me.

In my eyes it seems as if Ariane doesn't want the twins around me. She forgave me for what I did but it seems as if she hasn't forgot and of the fear of me hurting the kids she has kept Caddie clung to her. It pisses me off I can't carry my own child but I made her that way. I did that to myself.

I let out a breathe of air.

"What room is Cassidy in?", I asked.

"103", the doctor responded. As I walked away I seen him looking at me cautious. I knew at that moment that doctor was on something and I was going to find out soon what it was.

Ariane's P.O.V

I followed after Chris scared if I touched him or even said bae that he would just blow up on me. After being by this man side for this many years I still don't know when to leave him alone.

He reached Cassidy's room. Looking at her door for a long period of time I knew he was questioning his self if he was actually ready to see Cassidy in this state.

The ride or die I was I step to the door with him ready to go through this step together when I heard Chris say.

"Stay here", he said as if I was a dog that would obey