Chapter Nineteen

Ariane's P.O.V

I sat looking at Chris as he remained silent not speaking a word to me. After all the shit we've been through you'll think he'll trust me enough to tell me what he was crying over. I know it has to be bad because I can see it in his face.

"Chris", I said getting angry.

"Ariane you sure you wanna hear my past I mean I had a ruff life", Chris spoke after minutes of silence. He looked in my eyes searching for any fear or something.

"Chris we've been through it all together I deserve to know something about your family", I spoke looking him in the eyes.

He sighed, "You sure?"

"Yes Chris,maybe I could help", I said smiling. He didn't return the smile instead his face went blank.

"Ariane it's to late to help with this", he said looking at me blankly.

"Chris", I started but he began his life story.

"I had a sister named Casey", he began.

"You have a sister and ain't tell me I wanna meet her the kids should-", he cut me short.

"Casey's dead Ariane please be quiet and listen", he said sternly.I did as he said, so he can continue.

"Like I said before I had a sister named Casey. Me and her were a year apart and were close all our lives until my mama started sniffing crack", he said frowning at the end.

I gasped remembering the night he was drunk and he said something about his mother using his sister for something. I can't quite remember.

"When my mama started sniffing that shit we began loosing every thing one by one our car, house, clothes, television every thing. But I ain't care about that I had Casey will so I thought. When my mama was doing that shit she stopped working and had sold all our belongings so she found another way to make money to receive her supply"

"Casey", I gasped once more covering my mouth.

He nodded and continue.

"She was basically Casey's pimp, giving her to different men for her supply. Bringing different men to Casey's room letting them have there way with her. I still to this day hear her screams and cries for help but I couldn't help her. She was so young, I was so young so innocent we both were. Different men would have there way with her over and over again sometimes men made me watch sometimes I was forced to tie Casey to a bed. And you know were my crack head ass mama was during this while her daughter went through hell?"

I shook my head "no" since I was not supposed to be speaking even though I was very anxious to speak.

"She sat there and laughed telling Casey that's what she deserves that she was not supposed to be in this world she should just kill herself,  that's what Casey did", he said his eyes getting glossy.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing a mother'a supposed to protect there children not inflict pain on them especially a eleven year old.

"Years passed by I was fourteen Casey was thirteen I had enough of my sister facing so much pain I had to get her out somehow someway and that's when I got into the trap life", he said.

"I was working so hard for Kane trapping all day and night and in return he'll help me get Casey. One night when he had his me and his men brake in my mama's supposed house we found my mama crying over something. I walked over to see Casey lying on the floor with multiple cut on her arms, legs and a huge slice going across her neck. I couldn't believe my only sister killed herself it hurt me that I lashed out on my mother the women who caused Cassie some much pain", he said balling up his fist.