Chapter Twenty

-1 month later-

August's P.O.V

"KhaLani, I'm pretty sure nothing is wrong with our baby", I spoke as me and KhaLani sat at our second appointment.

It took about a couple times to get her pregnant I mean come on a nigga packing! But KhaLani is worried and shit because she still is scared to have another baby but I'm happy she agreed to carrying another one of my "big headed babies" her words not mine my head ain't even that big.

As you remember KhaLani agreed to giving me my second child. I was thrilled for a second child and still am. I'm praying for a baby boy of course I can't have two spoiled ass girls I need somebody who willing to tell when Kaylin do something she ain't got no business doing.

"Well Mrs.Armstrong", the doctor greeted as he entered the room to give us the results.

"Is the baby fine?", KhaLani asked impatiently.

"The test have your baby is fine", the doctor smiled widely.

KhaLani sighed and I smiled widely.

"Well Ms. Armstrong I'll need to do your second ultra sound so if you don't mind rising your shirt", the doctor said pulling a chair close to KhaLani's bed.

KhaLani raised her shirt eagerly. This hole scene reminded me when she first got pregnant with Kaylin. The doctor rubbed the clear jelly stuff on her stomach before grabbing something and circling it on her stomach.

We all looked up at the screen hearing the baby's heart beat.

"Oh my god baby look", KhaLani said crying something she did when she was first pregnant with Kaylin. I already know her hormones about to be jumping off walls.

I smiled at her then at the screen.

"I hope we have a boy I need a Aaron", I smiled widely looking at her.

She smiled widely back giving me a quick peck.

..............

After KhaLani's appointment like any other pregnant women she wanted food so we settled for pizza.

"We gotta pick up Kaylin from Ariane's and Chris's in a minute", KhaLani informed from the passenger seat as she was eating her third pizza.

"We gone tell her the news?", I asked.

"Of course we are, she the reason why I'm pregnant", KhaLani exclaimed.

"Hey! I begged to", I said sending a million dollar smile her way before fixing my eyes back on the road.

She smiled back rolling her eyes playfully.

Minutes later we arrived at Chris's house.

Walking hand and hand we walked up to Ariane's and Chris's door. I knocked and received no answer. KhaLani knocked next and received no answer. About to knock again but the door swung up revealing a out of breath Ariane.

"Y'all know I can't walk that fast", she said panting.

"My bad boo", KhaLani said wrapping her in a warm hug making sure not to hurt the baby. Ariane accepted and after there hug greeted me with one.

After the hugs were exchanged we walked into the house with Kaylin sitting on the couch curled up watching frozen. Cassidy was no where in sight.

"Where Cassidy?", I asked curious.

"Her mama came and picked her up since it's the weekend, she almost got smacked", Ariane said rolling her eyes.

"What she do?", KhaLani asked before I could.