Chapter Eighteen

Chris's P.O.V

"How you been doing, baby?", my mama asked through the phone.

"I don't know how you got my number but loose it, I don't want to speak to your unfit ass", I said before hanging up in her face.

My mother has been calling a lot lately I don't know why she choosing now after all these years of my life to call. She's the reason my sister died so I have no respect for her I don't even want my kids around her . I don't care if she just got out of rehab she ain't so good around them.

"Now as I was saying I want Markus dead before Ariane gives birth I want somebody watching Cassidy's school every damn day understood?", I asked my works.

"Yeah boss, we gone find these niggas for you", Jonathan hotheaded ass explained.

"Right this shit been going on to long it's time these niggas be put in the dirt", Kyle another one of my workers said.

"Uh, Some female is here for you", my worker said coming into the room interrupting my meeting.

"Okay", I said not paying him any mind.

Wait did he just say female? What female would be here besides Ariane who the hell. I walked out the room I was in with many of my workers. I walked to the door passing by Amelia who was cleaning up a mess my workers did purposely.

"Make sure it's spotless bitch", I said laughing.

"Okay", she answered sweeping the floor.

"Okay, what?", I asked shooting her a death glare.

"Okay sir", she said answered.I walked out the house only to land eyes on Cassie.

"Where my baby?", Cassie asked ratchetness lacing her voice.

"She's at school some where you ain't think about", I answered smartly.

"Oh well, I wanna see her, I miss my baby", Cassie said.

"You miss Cassidy?The baby you left for about five months without calling her?", I asked with a light chuckle.

"Ugh, you ain't call her in five motherfucking years you ain't even send money her way but I'm wrong?", Cassie asked as she patted her weave.

"Cassie gone with that bullshit, I ain't know about her but you knew about her for five years and left her for five months", I said.

"Ugh, whatever Chris let me stop talking to you before your other baby mama jump out from a bush", Cassidy said laughing.

"The same baby mama that jump in your spot as mommy", I said laughing with her.

She stopped laughing and her face turned with the expression I knew to well, anger.

"Is you mad or nah?", I asked still laughing .

"You had that dumb bitch around my baby see nigga I bring you in her life and you got my baby around this bitch you tripping", Cassie yelled.

"Stop calling her bitch her name is Ariane", I laughed remembering when I use to call her a bitch and she said that.

"What ever, I want my baby give me my baby for I have the cops on your ass and have your trap shut down", Cassie threatened.

I grabbed her by her throat and slammed her against the wall of the house causing a bang. My workers started coming out the house to see what was the noise. When they seen it was Cassie small body dangling from against the house's wall, they went back in. She was crying as my grip got tighter.

"Look bitch, you ever bring the Feds to this bitch I'll kill you cause you taking food out my kids mouth And my wife's", I barked angrily.

"I'm sorry Chris I won't bring the cops here, please let me down", Cassie choked out.