Chapter Fourty-Two

ARIANE'S P.O.V

Seven hole months have passed since I've given myself away to save my family.

I don't think I'll ever be right, it's like I can't get the thought of that day out of my head. The more I try to distract myself with something else, I always end up thinking about Yolanda and Brianna.

"Ariane?", Chris calls, taking me out my thoughts, as he comes into our room with Casey in his arms.
My ten month old baby jumps up and down at sight of me making me give her a weak smile.

Chris looks at me funny since I didn't give her a real smile. He's about to speak before we see the most amazing sight.

Caddie comes in walking, she's still wearing her mean face she came into this world with. Even though she looks mean, I can see she is fascinated by what's she's doing.

A smile spreads across my face and it's not a weak one, it's real. I thought the twins wouldn't walk until after their birthday(which is a week from now). My big babies will be one, and my other baby just turned six a few months back.

I still can't believe she hasn't pulled through the coma yet. It's been a hole freaking year. Chris and I see her frequently, but we haven't been able to because the twins have had me busy, the trap and Chris's new gym\basketball court, club, and hair salon/nail shop(which I begged for), has kept him busy.

After giving myself up for my family. I told Chris to invest in something and give up the trap life. I didn't want us to run into someone who picked up on what Chris di-does. I can't fuck everybody.

He listened to the investing part, but the trap part, not so much.

He doesn't know I had sex with Yolanda and Brianna for our family, I just may never tell him.

After Yolanda gave her good report and got us full custody of Cassidy she hasn't visit. A side of me is thankful for that but another side is begging for her and Brianna to make me their sex victim again. I had not experience the things they did to me before.

What they did, Chris sex game couldn't compare. For months I been trying to figure out why.

Caddie walks to Chris side of the bed where his nightstand is. She reaches for the things on top, interested in the many things. Before I can stop her She pulls down Chris's lamp by it's plug piece. The lamp comes crashing down.

Thank god it didn't hit her.

"Caddie", Chris and I yell making our baby jump in fright and then cry from our tone.

Casey who is still in Chris's arms begins poking out her bottom lip, something she does when she's about to cry.

Casey begin crying when Caddie's cries gets louder.

Both their cries can maybe be heard from a block away. I'm sure KhaLani and August's house hold are sick of crying since their son Aiden cries non-stop.

I still can't believe they took in Cassie's baby.

I pick up Caddie and cradle her in my arms so her cries can stop. She moves arounds in my arms angrily. I cradle her some more, she doesn't relax, she keeps crying loudly. Tired of my failed attempts to please her, she bawls up her little cute fist and hits me right in the face, not on purpose, of course.

The arm that isn't occupying Caddie, I use to hold my nose that she punched. It isn't bleeding, but Damn it hurts.

"Your going be just like daddy, huh?", I say lowly so Chris won't hear me.

My nose stings as Chris comes over and takes Caddie from me. Casey is on our king size, her cries have stopped and she's looking at us with curiousity.