Chapter Twenty-One

Ariane's P.O.V

After August, KhaLani, and Kaylin left, I was left bored. Shit I'm still bored.

I wish Cassidy was here to occupy me with something. Over these few months I've grown very attached to that little girl. Even though her mother's a bitch that's still my baby. Yes she does slightly change when she comes home but she turns back into the happy little girl I turned her into.

I see her as my child. In my eyes she'll be my child and not that bitch Cassie's.

I know I sound crazy but something is off about Cassie, I'm saying that because I can't stand her.I'm saying that because she always give off a weird vibe. I don't know what, but it's like she's so obsessed with Chris that she'll be willing to hurt Cassidy. But I don't know I could be wrong and speaking out of anger since I'm still pissed at her for saying what she said.

I pulled out my phone. Turning on my IPhone landing my eyes on my lock screen I starred at Cassidy and Kaylin smiling big in there school uniforms. The two little girls I love in this world.

I laughed so hard when KhaLani told me how Chris was so overprotective over Cassidy. He is always overprotective, always, I can't wait till I have the twins and see how my girls will be.

After my last appointment, I was told I'll be having twin girls.I had decided to find out the sex since I couldn't Wait. I wished for a boy so Chris could have a baby boy since we have Cassidy and adding on two more girls that's hell.

Three girls he can't say no to, I thought as I broke into a fit of laughter.

After the twins are born I'll try for a boy but if not succeeded he'll just have four girls. That's hell for real. I hope I have a son, I need a baby boy, I heard boys always get attached to there mother. Since Cassidy's been here she's only really paid attention to her daddy. Yeah I receive attention but not as much as Chris.

Speaking of Chris I heard the front door slam. Slam? Oh no this can't mean good.

I got up and waddle over to him. I've been told to take it more easy from Barbara since I received Braxton hicks last week. I'm reaching my due date very very very quickly, I'm eight months along now. It's very rare for a women to make it to this many months with twins, I've heard many mothers have given birth early with twins.

"What's wrong", I asked Chris as I looked at his face, it held so much anger and that scared me. Maybe he needs a little comfort.

He gave no response.

"Chris", I spoke softly walking to him.

"Ariane, step back please I'm not in the mood", Chris spoke so cold I barely recognized him.

"Chris", I spoke more softly approaching him.

I was in front of him. I tried rubbing his shoulder but soon as my hand reached up I flew back with force. Force? flew? back?

"Ariane I told you to stay back, shit!", Chris yelled angrily as he stormed out the house.

I landed my eyes on my stomach scared I got up and looked down to see the jogging pants I had on bloody. Oh no.

Oh no, last time Chris pushed me and I landed on my stomach I had a miscarriage. But this time I'm carrying to babies.

Panicking I walked slowly to my phone on the couch. Feeling dizzy with each step. I hate the sight of blood, I'm know going to faint any moment  but I need to fight it for my babies sake.

I reached my phone and dialed August's number feeling light headed more.

"Hello", August answered after me calling 3 times.