Chapter Eleven

Wayne's P.O.V

How the Fuck she get away see I told your stupid ass don't be taking her out in public now we got Chris men on our head's,  Markus yelled.

I just told my brothers about how Ariane got away. I ain't gone lie I was catching feelings for her that's why I was holding her. I thought we was gone live happily ever after I was gone raise the bastard she carrying and give her three more to add on but she wanna run back to Chris. I know I was cool with Chris but now I hate that nigga cause he got something I want. Me and Ariane gone be together I don't give a damn. I'm sick of waiting on Mrs.Right the bitch taking forever!

Your stupid ass always fucking something up, Nathaniel added.

Dumb ass falling in love and shit now we got to go kidnap her again, Randy yelled.

Nigga the Fuck we ain't Chris men is on our heads did you or did you not hear me say that, Markus said.

Hey guys what's wrong ,Amelia asked coming into the house.

Amelia is a major help she the person who helped Markus and the other two kidnap Ariane. She wants revenge on Ariane for trading on her. She said something about Ariane getting a new best friend or some shit. So when she got out of jail with any charges pressed because Ariane ain't press them she came to us. She heard from the streets how we trying to get revenge on Chris. I guess the streets know we hate Chris.

Dumb ass let Ariane go!, Markus yelled pointing a finger at me.

Amelia looked like she went pale like she stopped breathing. I can tell she scared.

She smacked me upside my head. I swear the bitch almost got hit.

How the Fuck why the Fuck you let her go!,Amelia yelled at me.

Look bitch keep your hands to your self and for the last time one of Chris's men took her ,I said irritated.

What the hell do you know if he tried to track us down, Randy asked Markus.

Naw how and the hell would they track us Wayne said he watched them pull off before him, Markus explained.

Oh well what's the new plan cause we gotta have something or somebody to use against Chris, Amelia explained

Shit I don't know who, Randy said rubbing his hair on his chin.

Chris 's P.O.V(Before Ariane seen him with Cassie)

You sure this my baby, I said looking at Cassidy real hard.

Turns out when me and Cassie do have a child together. I've been seeing Cassie for a week talking about Cassidy. She explained everything to me I just can't believe this shit. Now I'm seeing Cassidy face to face and she kind of look like me. Cassidy got attached to me real quick she start calling me "daddy" and everything.

She five I had sex with you five years ago and not to mention you ain't use protection, Cassie said rolling her eyes.

I looked real hard at Cassidy. I looked at her face and notice some resemblance of me. Fuck Ariane gone kill me I ain't gone make it to see my other child.

Why you just now calling ?, I asked turning my attention to Cassie.

Because I'm just now finding out your number through Gee and I'm just now finding out you moved to California, Cassie explained.

Fuck!,I yelled.

Daddy why are you yelling, Cassidy asked me as she jumped.

Sorry baby girl , I apologize