Chapter Two

As if it was automatic I raised my hands up to the air. How did these men know where we stay we just moved.

"Ariane Jackson?", The man who looked about twenty two asked. He was about 6'2 and his partner was 5'9. They both looked down at my 5'4 frame and smirked. The man with the height of 6'2 had a light skin complexion that was slightly lighter then mines, he had curly hair, he was built perfectly and his eyes where a color of hazel .While the man with the height of 5'9 was brownskin, he was built with a lot of muscles, his eyes are a brownish color and he had a high top fade.

"Ye -ye-yes I am she", I tried saying. I was trying not to show any fear. Chris taught me if it was ever a time like this he said to never show them fear. He says they love to see you weak. I wish I would have listen to the hole conversation and I'll know what to do now.

"Your Chris 's girl?", The one who was 6'2 asked.

I shook my head yes to my surprised he yelled at me.

"Speak when I fucking talk to you", I jumped at his out burst.

"Markus don't yell at her man," The man with the 5'9 frame said. I looked over at him to see him know I was scared for dear life just by his facial expression.

"Don't say my fucking government name jackass", Markus said slapping the other boy upside his head.

He turned back to me rolling his eyes. "May we come in?", he asked as if I was going to say no to a man who had a gun in my face.

"Sure", I said gaining a little more confidence not to be scared even though I am terrified.

They push passed me and sat on my brand new furniture that Chris and I just picked out.

"Nice place you got here", Markus said with a slight smirk.

"Thanks ", I said uncomfortable as I stood by a wall.

"You know why were here?", he asked as he talked to me like KhaLani talks to Kaylin.

"No", I answered truthfully.

"You know that bitch ass boyfriend of yours killed me and my brother's parents about I don't know four years ago and we been chasing his bitch ass down. I guess He's trying to start him a little army but he a little to late Cause I know where he lays his head and I know his bitch", Markus said looking at me licking his lips.

I looked down at myself to see my booty shorts and a sports bra I changed into After the movers left. Damn me

"Man we here for business not for pleasure so stop eye balling her", I'm assuming His brother said.

"Shut the fuck up you know what Chris had somebody do to mama in front of us so why not do the same to this bitch", he said referring to me as bitch.

"What did did Chr-is do to your mama?", I asked stuttering.

"He had somebody rape her", he said standing up from his seat on the couch and walked up to me.

"Markus!", his brother yelled looking at him fear evident in his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up", he yelled back to him.

I backed up only to meet a wall. Fuck

"Please" ,I cried out as I seen his eyes scan my body.

"That's the same thing my mama cried", He said as he grabbed my legs. He put me up against the wall more and picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Flash backs consumed me of how Steph had rapped me. I couldn't let this man take out his revenge on me.

In a matter of seconds I felt something poke me between my legs. I'm guessing it was his hard on.

"Please", I tried one more time.

"Come on Markus she ain't have nothing to do with what Chris and his people did to mama", His brother pleaded.

Of course Markus ignored.

"Your very beautiful you know that", Markus said starting to kiss my neck passiontely. He placed his lips where ch

I shook my head "Yes".

I felt something go across my face and it immediately begin to burn. Making me cry in pain and fear.

"I told you to speak when I talk to you bitch", he said yelling at me.

"I'm sorry", I cried as I held my cheek that he just smacked.

He pushed me up against the wall forcefully making me yell in pain.

"Shut the fuck up", he yelled as his hands explored my body.

"Please", is all I cried before I heard the door open. I couldn't see who it was because Markus was in the way but when he heard the door open he turned around and faced the person. He pointed his gun at them he tried to move away from me but I wrapped my legs around him tighter.

"What the fuck" , he yelled as he turned to me. I hit him with a right hook and then my left. He dropped his gun and covered his face where I punched him I heard him yell "bitch. His brother just starred I knew he was a nice guy and didn't like to get violent by how the way he didn't attack me After punching his brother twice. I unwrapped my legs and dive in for the gun. Once I had it I crawl away from Markus and pointed the gun.Thank God Markus brother didn't have a gun Cause it would have been difficult. I looked over at the door to see August dumbfounded. August why August where's Chris. As on cue Chris walked in with a smile but it was quickly replaced with a frown

"What the fuck is going on", he yelled as he looked at Markus, His brother, and me holding a gun.