Chapter Twenty-Three

-Not Edited-

Ariane P.O.V

It's been about three days since I gave birth and my stomach still hurts from the c-section. I didn't think when I was angry with Chris that when I would be released from the hospital that I'll have to go back home since I have a baby and can't get a apartment so soon. I asked Chris could I stay with him till I get my own apartment and he got mad when I asked. He was yelling and saying "You can't keep my kids away from me".And I yelled back saying "you put one of your kids life in danger though".

He was hurt by my remark so he dropped the argument and told me he'll have one of the guest rooms turned into a nursery. KhaLani came to visit it broke her heart when she seen Casey hooked up to all those machines.

I had decided to name the twin after Chris's sister since I know she met a lot to him. I mean that was his sister. So my first twin was named Caddie Ariana Brown even if I can't stand Chris I decided to give the kids his last name. Then my second twin who the doctors said would make it through thank god! I named her Casey Ariana Brown. Both the twins have KhaLani's middle name since Kaylin middle name is Ariane. I thought it was cute that they have the same middle name. KhaLani cried when she heard I had used her middle name. Hormones I tell you!

"You ready?, Your friend is here and is anxious", Barbara referring to KhaLani as she pulled in a wheel chair.

"Yeah", I said as I cradled Caddie in my arms smiling down at her sleeping face.

I sat in the wheel chair as I was then wheeled out the room. We were almost down the hallway when Dr. Dawn cam running my way. Her black hair bouncing. It scared me to death because she's Casey doctor and she's the one who's been telling me Casey will be just fine what if my baby didn't make it. I felt a lump in my throat just thinking my baby would die.

I've told myself she be fine. That my baby would make it and so has Dr.Dawn so I'm not gone think the worst. And when Dr.Dawn was in front of me with a smile I got confidence and smiled to.

"Hello Ms. Ariane I have awesome news", Dr.Dawn said.

"I get to take my baby home?", I asked.

"No not yet but Casey breathing is normal and you should be able to bring your bundle of joy home in a couple of weeks or maybe earlier", Dr. Dawn said smiling.

My smile grew wider and I felt tears falling. Thank the heavens I prayed to hear this news! My baby girl would be home I would hear two cries not one. That might not should like a good thing but it is to me.

"Thank you", I said as I wiped my tears.

"No problem" ,she said smiling widely.

Barbara wheeled me away down the hall as I thought of how thankful I am to be taking my baby girl home. She should be home now but I'll be willingly to wait that week but best believe I'll be up at this hospital to see my baby girl every day.

"Barbara could I visit Casey before I leave", I said. I had visited her early today but I'll like to see my baby girl again to see her all healthy and stuff.

Going into the room my heart immediately jump with joy at the sound of a better heart beat. At first when I visited I heard a faint sound but now the room is filled with her heart beat. To top things off she wasn't hooked up to many machines as she was before.

Barbara wheeled me up to Casey. Looking down at a sleeping Caddie then up at Casey I began talking.

"Mommy heard you doing good baby girl. I'm be able to take you home in a week or maybe early. Mommy is so proud that you pulled through. Mommy don't what she would have done if I lost you Casey", I said in tears. I looked back down at Caddie who was stirring in my arms then back up at Casey. When I looked Casey my heart fluttered at this sight.