Chapter Twenty-Two

Chris's P.O.V

"Cassidy, I gotta go see if Ariane and the baby is okay", I spoke as I loosen the grip of her hand on mines and got up.

"Your leaving me alone daddy?", Cassidy asked tiredly she's been fighting her sleep since we've arrived.

"Baby I have to see if the baby is fine don't you want to see if the baby is fine", I spoke trying to convince her.

I seen tears slipped down her face before she turned the other way in the bed making me only see her back.

"Come back quick I don't want my mommy's friend coming back", Cassidy spoke her voice cracking. It hurt me to see her this way only at the age of  five!

"Baby I promise he want get near you again and nobody will hurt you like he did again, I promise", I said as I stroked her hair it's like she flinched when I touched her especially since she couldn't see my face.

"Go see if Ariane's okay daddy tell me how my baby sister or brother is feeling", Cassidy said coldly.

I walked out the room and down to the receptionist.

"Ariane Jackson", I said announcing Ariane's name.

"Your name?", the receptionist asked asked not looking up from her computer.

"Christopher Brown", I said using my government name.

"Sorry sir, your not allowed in her room", The nurse said still not looking away from the computer.

"What!", I exclaimed getting mad.

"Your not allowed she said she doesn't want to see Christopher Brown", the receptionist said nonchalantly.

"Look Claire", I said as I looked at her name tag.

"I'd like if you'll give up Ariane room number or I'll have this bitch shut down", I said angrily.

Finally she looked up and when she looked at me she looked at me with lustful eyes.

"Well I ain't know you're cute", Claire said flirting.

"Yep, now Ariane's Jackson room", I said impatiently.

"36c", Claire answered looking at me lovingly.

"Thank you", I said before rushing away

I rushed to the room. Looking through the room's window I seen Ariane holding a baby wrapped in a pink blanket. Pink means girl so I guess I have a baby girl, I'm happy I didn't hurt her.

Opening the door and stepping in I stared at Ariane who looked at the baby lovingly.

"Barb did you make sur-", she cut herself short as she looked at me.

"Hi", I said going to take a seat in a chair beside the bed.

"Get out", she spoke harshly.

"No, I'm the father and I want to see my baby", I said ignoring her demands which only made matters worse.

"You mean babies", she said confusing me.

"What?", I asked.

"I had twins", Ariane confessed making me happy. After all today I need happiness.

I looked around the room excited to have twins. With all that happened I need happiness but I seen no baby which confused me. Both bassinets which where in the room was empty of babies since Ariane held one but where was the other?

"You hurt the other baby bastard", Ariane spoke with hate lacing her tone.

I sighed

"Ariane I swear I didn't-"

"Nurse", she yelled.

"Ariane", I said standing up and so I was close to her.

"Nurse", she called louder. "I hate you",she added  with tears.

"Ariane baby, please", I begged.

She grabbed a machine thing pushing the button repeatedly as she yelled "nurse" my baby girl cried in Ariane's arms at our yelling.

Nurses came into the room asking Ariane "what was wrong?".When she told them she had told them not to let me in the nurses tried to remove me but I wasn't going to go not without seeing if my child was ok. Ariane is  so mad her light complexion was turning red as she yelled while the- our child cried.

"Ariane I didn't mean to!", I yelled security guards pushed me out.

"Enough of what you ain't mean to do you hurt my baby and she is fighting for her life because she was punished for nothing you bastard", she yelled causing the baby in her arms to jump and cry more at her tone.

I was going to tell her why I did what I did but I was already out the room no longer able to fight any more. I don't want to loose Ariane at a time like this. Ariane is actually the first women I've grown to like and now I let my anger take her and my kids away. I know she doesn't want my kids to see me who would?

Only child I have now is Cassidy who Hates me for letting Markus hurt her when it was nothing I could do. If I could go back me, Ariane and Cassidy would be loving each others company. My other two kids would be there to help add on to the company. But like I always do I fuck up something so precious to me it'll take a whole lot of begging to get Ariane back. Or maybe she doesn't want to hear my begging maybe after all these years Ariane is done with me.

A/n- I know it's short sorry