Chapter Fourty

Chris's P.O.V

"My name is Christopher Brown, but call me Chris", I introduce to the circle of people.

"Hi, Chris", they all greet me at once.

"I don't have a problem , I don't even know why I was forced here", I say bored.

"Chris", Ariane presses from the doorway, wasn't she supposed to leave hours ago?

"I have an anger problem", I rush feeling my blood boil.

"You are making progess", My mentor; William said clapping.

"Yeah three months ago you didn't even speak", a mentee said looking at me in disbelief.

Everyone nodded in agreement before grabbing their things since it is time for us to leave. I didn't bring anything so I just walked to the door where Ariane is standing.

"Was that so hard?", she asked with her bottom lip poked out. I mugged her before walking towards the exit.

"Trust me, I dislike you to", Ariane calls as I hear her footsteps behind me.

...................................

"Thanks for watching the twins, KhaLani", Ariane said smiling at KhaLani before taking Caddie's caresat from her.

"Girl you know Kaylin love them to death, she been begging for them to come over", KhaLani said as August handed over Casey's car seat.

"How is anger management going, Chris?", August asked smiling.

"Nigga, fuck you", I said angrily as I held my baby's car seat.

August burst out laughing and KhaLani looked at him in a way to say 'that's not nice', I know that look because she gives Kaylin that look all the time.

August shrugs in response before Ariane hugs KhaLani goodbye and walks off the porch. I give KhaLani a hug bye and gave August the bird before I followed at Ariane.

I heard both August and KhaLani laughs before their door shut.

........................

"When Cassidy awakes where will she sleep?", Yolanda asks as she examines the house.

"In this room", I say opening Cassidy room's door, showcasing it.

Yolanda examines it before nodding. I nod back before looking in the inside myself.

Her toys are in the toy box, her bed is made with her pillows decorating it, her princess table that she use to eat on is in the corner of the room, her clothes are neatly put away in her Brown dresser that is on the far wall, her room looks empty even though her stuff is inside.

"Christopher?", Yolanda calls.

"Y-yeah", I say coming back.

"I said, I would like to speak to Ariane now", she says looking at me curiously.

"Yeah, fine", I answer before walking her to the twin's room.

When I open the door, I see Ariane putting Caddie into her crib. I admire her as She looks in the crib lovingly. She dips her head into the crib and kisses our sleeping baby.

She turns towards the door with a smile before it drops and a frighten one is replaced. After she realizes it's us She covers her heart with her hand in breathes a sigh of relief.

"You guys scared me", Ariane says chuckling. When Yolanda and I don't laugh, Ariane's stares at us in confusion. "Is there Something wrong", Ariane asks as she approaches us.

"Yeah, Yo-"

"I can take it from here, Chris, Thanks", Yolanda says looking at Ariane with--if I'm not mistaken--lust and there is a lot in her eyes. She looks Ariane and over, examing her short ass shorts.

Maybe I'm just tripping.

I know Yolanda is gay and all but I know she got a girl she loves so I ain't gotta be worried. Besides Ariane don't like women.

"Well, then", I say about to walk out.

"Chris?", Ariane calls as I about to close the door.

"Yeah?", I answer.

"The twins need diapers and more formula, could you go get it?", she says sweetly.

I nod shortly before leaving the room.

Ariane's P.O.V

"Lets go downstairs, I don't want to mess with the babies sleep", I say shortly to the CPS worker.

She nods in agreement before I lead her out the room.

I felt awkward knowing she's behind me when I have on my house shorts. I remember her telling Chris and I she is gay, so I try my best to avoid her. Not that I have any problems against gay women or men, it's just she seems to like me.

When we make it to the living, I casually take a seat, Yolanda does the same.

"So, you wanted to speak with me?", I asked.

"How much do you admire-excuse me- love-Chris?", Yolanda asks scooting close to me.

I scoot back uncomfortable, "More then life it's self".

She smiles at this, "How much do you love your children"

"More than I love myself, more than I love my friends and Chris, I'll do anything for the three of them".

"Really, I never knew you called Cassidy yours, how can you, knowing she is not yours?"

"Because she's needs a mother so I'm going to step to the plate", I says confidently.

"I see why Brianna takes interest in you", Yolanda said looking at me hard.

She tries to scoot closer so I decide to stand.

"Who's Brianna?"

"Sorry, I mean I see why Dr.Dawn takes interest in you", she said looking at me with a teasing smile.

I look at her confused. What does Dr.Dawn have to do with my children and Chris.

"Okay Brianna likes you, she wants to fuck you", Yolanda says making my eyes grow.

I shook my head on disapproval as I backed away from her. I went to the front door and was going to run out when I remembered, this is my house.

"I don't like women, and I'll probably never will, now get the hell out my house", I say opening the door.

Yolando stands, "I wasn't suggesting you fuck her, I'm telling you do it, or else"

"Or else what?", I ask not amused by her.

"You'll never see Chris or your children again", Yolanda says. I stand at the door unimpressed.

"I mean you know Chris is a dope dealer, one of the biggest in Cali", she continues making my mouth drop. She takes pleasure in my facial expression because she approaches me.

"Cassidy is a rape victim at five, who 'accidently hung herself', and let's not forget about the premature baby; Casey. Your family screams abuse by a crazy ass dope dealer", Yolanda says now in my face. Even though I tower over her, her words still have me scared. She wouldn't. Would she?

She smiles before putting her face by my ear.

"You either give my girl what she wants or your family gets it, I'll be over when Chris is at angerment to receive my answer. Remember your family is on the line", Yolanda says before exiting my home. She closes the door after her, the sound doesn't pull me out the trance I'm in.

"That Bitch is dirty", I breathe as I take a seat on my couch feeling light headed.

I can't believe this shit dude.