Epilogue

ARIANE'S P.O.V

"If you don't get cho ass to this table and eat, Caddie I swear", I warned my two year old.

She doesn't acknowledge my threat, she sits in front of a wall. She's staring at it, ignoring every word I've spoke. She's been doing this for a few days, she is still angry about Chris and I siding with Cassidy.

"I'm nwot hwungry", Caddie grumbles.

I soften, feeling mean mommy disappear. "Baby you haven't eaten in days", I say before crouching beside her.

Cadster looks at the dinning room table where Christian, Caster, Cassidy and Chris is sitting eating one of my famous meat pies. Their all sitting at the table cracking jokes laughing.

"Knock-knock", Cassidy starts.

"Who's their?", Chris asks with a smile.

"Michael", Cassidy grins.

"Michael who?", Chris asks with a chuckle.

"Michael Jackson say he-he", Cassidy says before laughing.

I don't get the joke I can tell by Chris's facial.expression he doesn't either, Christian and Caster just laugh because Cassidy is. Soon Chris joins in and so do I , seeing their laughter warms me up inside.

I turn back to Cadster, the stubborn one, the one who's is just like her father in every way, just mean, evil but I love her with every thing in me, I love all them with everything.

"Cadster, please come eat with Mommy, daddy, Christian and your sisters", I try.

Cadster frowns at me, her infamous mean mug taking the frown place after a few moments.

"Shwe nowt me siwter", Cadster yells.

See, stubborn just like Chris.

Cassidy stops laughing as does everyone else at the table. Cassidy immediately stands to her feet and runs out the dinning room. I could hear her cries as she ran up the stairs.

Cadster folds her arms, ignoring that she just hurt Cassidy's feelings. Before I could speak Caster did.

"Thwat's nowt nwice, Cadster", Caster says before standing from her seat.

She walks over to her twin, her frail body looking so delicate. Caster took a seat on the carpet floor, sitting in front of her sister. Cadster already angry, she glared at Caster for no reason.

Before Caster could speak another word, Cadster pushed her making her land on her back. Caster soon begin crying, I reacted to the situation quickly. I am at Caster side quickly helping her up, she scream when I try placing my hand on her back.

Cadster sits there emotion less before she witnessed what she's done, she hurt the one who she's protected for years. Getting alarmed quickly, Cadster was at Caster's side, crying.

"I dwidn't mwean to mommy", Cadster cries as I hold Caster close to me.

Caster cries more, I know she isn't hurt by the physical pain but, by the emotional. This is the first time Cadster has hit Caster.

Chris who had settled Christian was now at my side. I handed over Caster to him, mean mommy is back. I crouched down to Cadster's , so I can see her face clearly.

She's sniffling and has the hiccups. I give her look of distaste, she so much like Chris. When Chris doesn't like something he reacts with hits.

I point my index finger in Caster's face. "You will never lay another hand on your sister", I yell angrily. "Nor will you been mean to your other sister or I swear I'll-", my yells are cut short suddenly.

"Don't yell at her Ariane", Chris defends.

"Seriously Chris, I don't got time for you to play over protect daddy right now, she just hit Casey for no damn reason", I yell at him.

Chris sighs. "Go upstairs y'all", Chris says to the three that are still down stairs. He places Caster on her two feet, she's still crying loudly but she still goes upstairs as Chris said. Christian follows confused by everything, his one year mind can't take on all of this