Chapter Fifty-One

-Not Edited-

Chris's P.O.V

"What's wrong, Chris?", Brianna asks catching onto my sadden behavior.

"You've been this way for four months", Yolanda adds.

"Won't you too just fuck off, the both of you have already fucked things up", I say. I shrug both their arms away from my skin, their touch burns.

The only one I want to touch me, kiss me, hug me, love me, and fuck me is Ariane.

What was I thinking four months back? Why did I kick her out knowing damn well I'm in to deep. I'm in way deep.

I stood to my feet with the sudden urge to see Ariane. I've missed her like crazy, I haven't seen her in months. She has been avoiding me as if I am virus.

When I want to see the twins she makes sure to drop them off at August and KhaLani's so I can pick them up. She doesn't allows me to pick them up from her apartment.

"I don't care what you do with those bitches but make sure their out this trap by tomorrow", I refer to Yolanda and Brianna. Their useless to me, they have been for four months.

I jump into my car and speed down the streets of California, the urge to se Ariane growing within me.

Ariane's P.O.V

I sigh heavily as I look at the ultrasound in my hands. A boy, a healthy boy that I'm planning to name Christian.

No I haven't told Chris, I don't plan to until I deliver Christian. I think it's better that way, that way I won't be stressed by him and I need a break from him.

My urges for Brianna and Yolanda have seemed to disappeared, the only thing I think about is Chris. He Brown eyes, laugh, jokes, the way he's protective, demanding ways, every thing.

I sit the ultrasound in my dresser. Looking down at my belly I give it a weird look, the doctor said I'm not as big as I'm supposed to be but Christian is healthy. Doctor says I should still gain a little more weight, in my eyes I'm huge as a house.

There's a knock at my door which makes me curse, I've just put the twins down. It was hard taking them to the doctor with me but Chris acted as if he couldn't watch them.

I walk hurriedly to the apartment's front door not wanting the person behind it to buzz again. As I walk I adjust my over sized hoody, I hadn't gotten comfortable yet.

"Who is it?", I ask loud enough for the person to hear.

"Chris", Chris yells back.

Panicking I slightly move away from the door, ready to run. I was hoping to avoid him for five more months.

"Ariane don't freak out just open the fu-", He pauses. "Please open the door Ariane", he finishes.

"Why, you made it pretty clear four months back you didn't want to see me, now I've dodged you and you want to pay a visit?", I ask.

"I did pay the fucking bills on this muthfucka", he states.

"Did you forget your kids that I watch everyday stay here, that was your job to make sure they had a roof over their head", I start. "And I should be working soon so I won't need you to pay for a damn thing", I finish angrily.

Why do men always have to wave around what they have done? He's acting as if it wasn't his duty to take care of his kids. If he wasn't gonna make sho they had what they needed, the state would have, child supports are a bitch.