Chapter Fourty-Seven

A/n- Everybody is wondering who baby Aiden is, baby Aiden is the baby Cassie was pregnant with in Chapter Fourty One. Chris wanted to kill Aiden when she was carrying him, he said she didn't deserve a baby after what she did to Cassidy. August being the good guy, said he'd take the baby that Cassie was carrying(Aiden) in. I skipped a year over and Aiden is now born and Lani isn't a big fan of the baby because she wanted het and August to have their own.

Ariane's P.O.V

Almost two months have passed since my babies birthday.

I sit in a recliner in the living area silently with the lights off, waiting  patiently for Chris to come home to me.

For the past two months, Chris has returned home late. He says it's from working late at his businesses, I'm not stupid, I know what's up.

I can tell he's cheating every time he comes into our home reeking like sex. For the past months all I've smelled on him is sex.

He has scratches on his back and neck. When he comes in he doesn't pay me any mind, that screams cheating.

The door squeaks open making me flick the lamp on that's next to me. "Where you been Christopher", I ask as low as I can muster.

It's four in the morning and I don't  want to wake my twins, they've been up all night, being bad.

"Ariane, tonight isn't the night man", Chris huffed out. Funny, he's told me that every time I ask that.

I chuckle at him sadisticly as I stand to my feet. The boy shorts I have on rise, making me pull them down.

"Funny, you've been saying that same shit for two months", I say laughing harder, walking to him.

He watches me with confusion, Maybe thinking; this Bitch is crazy. Well when your boyfriend comes home late at night smelling like pussy for three months, you get a little crazy.

I stop laughing as I stand in front of him with my arms folded over my breast making them slightly push up in the sports bra. Chris stares down at me with lust, wrong night to curse him out in something sexy.

I snap my fingers in his face making those lust eyes change back to annoyance.

"Why you gotta do this shit at this time of night?", Chris asked making his way to the stairs.

"You mean morning", I say abruptly as I block his way to the stairs.

"Ariane, move", He says as he tries to step around me.

Looking at him like he's crazy I respond with a simple "no". He dosent like that and tries to pick me up and move me. Has he ever heard "don't touch a woman When she's angry with you". If he didn't somebody should have told his ass.

I pushed him hard in his chest making him fly and fall into our sofa. He falls over it, cursing out.

Wow I didn't know I am that strong. Maybe that only worked because he was half way on the stairs and the twins toys is on the floor.

That doesn't matter at the moment, I tell myself in my head as I run to him trying to get his self up.

All THOSE nights he came in smelling like another girl came to me, making me lash out.

I threw punches, kicked him, scratched him, stomped him with my bare feet, everything that would cause him to be sore, I did it.

"You wanna cheat on me, make me stay up all day with two Damn kids, You helped create", I yelled in pure rage as I lashed out more.

"You just said fuck my kids, hunh?", I yell more angrily as he tries blocking my kicks. He falls off the sofa and onto our hardwood floor. He yells in pain when his back hits the floor.

I take his weaker state to an advantage and climb on top of him, holding his large hands above his head, I send a right hook directly to his face.

That's going to leave a Mark.

When I'm about to hit him again, he dodges making me hit my hand against the hard wood floor. Bitch!

He takes my weak state as an advantage and flips us over so he's on top. He puts my hands over my head looking down at me with so much anger.

"Get cho fat ass off me", I yell angrily as I struggle under him. Tears well up in my eyes and they begin spilling.

Chris's anger vanished at the sight of my tears. He looks down at me with regret and sadness. The twins cries can be heard from up stairs.

"Ariane, I don't want to fight you", he says surprising me. Those anger management classes are actually helping.

"I'm in the wrong but so were you", he adds making me stare up at him.

"I ain't cheat on you", I huff.

He chuckles, not out of humor.

"You don't think having a three some with two girl's isn't cheating?", he asked making me stop struggling under him. "Then to top things off you dream of fucking them while I lay next to you", he adds making my heart drop.

The sadness and betrayal is across his face.

"I only did the same thing you did with the same bitches and your tryna kill me", He says making my eyes pop out their sockets.

"Y-y-your c-cheating o-o-on m-me w-with B-Brianna a-a-and Y-Yolanda?", I ask, stuttering. Right now I can't even speak.

"They've been my sex toys for, well, two months", he says making my heart drop.

"You wasn't giving it up and you said you didn't feel right having sex with me, I had to get some from somebody", he says bluntly as he releases me.

He climbs off me and walks up the stairs leaving me on the ground in disgust.

Why I ever give myself away two those two demon bitches!

A/n-never thought Ariane would be the type into women. Oh wait! I right the story, I'm slow at times lol...

But this isn't a bisexual story ya know? And the author isn't bisexual, if y'all think that. And all those that are against gays and bisexual sorry I was including that in there.