Chapter Seventeen

KhaLani 's P.O.V

"Hey baby, how was your Daddy and daughter day?", I asked August as he came through the house with his hands full of toys. Kaylin was hot on his trail dragging in a bike.

"It was fun, expensive, and stressful", August answered sitting the toys on the ground. He walked over to me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Ew y'all nasty!", Kaylin said shaking her head as she sat her bike by the door.

"Girl, be quiet", I said laughing.

"I'ma go take a shower, I'll see you when you come upstairs", August said heading for the steps.

"Okay baby", I said back shortly before he climbed up the stairs.

I looked to make sure he was up the stairs before I question Kaylin.

"Were you good for your daddy?, I questioned looking her body language over. "Don't lie cause ya eyes will tell", I said to Kaylin as she took a seat next to me on the couch.

"Yes, I was gwood", Kaylin said terrified from my gaze.

I looked at her eyes carefully, I grabbed her little hand in mines,  sell starring at her. Her eyes showed she was telling the truth and her hand wasn't sweating. When Kaylin lies she can't keep eye contact and her little hands get real sweaty.

"Oh you ain't lying huh?", I said giving her a questioning look.

"Nwo mama, I was gwood even when Cassidy was mwean", Kaylin answered.

"Wow baby I'm happy but y'all just got to get use to each other, y'all need to drop y'all little beef cause it's getting highly irritating", I said sternly.

Kaylin gave me a little nod before saying, "I gwot you mama we was gwetting along a little mwore".

"That's great now come on so you can put on your pj's and go to bed, your daddy fed you right?", I said glancing at the clock. It said nine o'clock damn August basically robbed my baby.

"Yep we had pizza.and snacks", Kaylin answered smiling big.

"You ain't save your mama nothing huh?", I asked hurt as I grabbed her bike. Shit I like pizza to, her and August big headed ass know that.

"Sorry mama Uncle Chris ate it", Kaylin answered laughing.

"I'm whoop his ass next time I see him", I said faking angry.

"Mama!", Kaylin yelled as we entered her room. I pulled Kaylin's bike in and sat it against a wall. She so small she still ride big wheels. I still heard the shower so I know August can't hear us.

"My bad language, sorry, sorry, don't tell", I pleaded.

This should be the other way around shouldn't it?

"Okay I'm lwet ywou slid this twime", Kaylin said smiling as she sat on her bed why I got her pj's.

I grab her pink sleeping shorts, tank top, and underwear.

"Grab your robe", I said to her. She grabbed her robe and we headed to the bathroom that was on the first floor since August is using the upstairs bathroom.

After bathing Kaylin she was yawning and her eyes was get heavy. So after I dressed her I carried her to her room. I laid her in her bed then headed to my room. I walked in and was greeted by my sexy ass boyfriend only in a towel.

"Damn daddy", I said biting my bottom lip.

"You like what you see Ma?", he teasingly asked approaching me.