Chapter Nine

Ariane 's P.O.V

"Wayne I wish I was having your baby instead of Chris", I said to Wayne as we sat on the couch.

"I know baby I wish to, but I'm take care of the baby cause I care for you", Wayne said.

"Aw bae", I fakely gushed.

"Get a room", Randy said with a smile.

"Why won't you just leave the room", Wayne joked but I knew he was serious.

"Nah I'm be a pain in the ass", Randy said with a straight face then burst out laughing and so did me and Wayne.

"Aw bae, your brother is to funny", I said laughing.This is real uncomfortable calling him bae cause Chris owns that title.

Me and Wayne been playing the perfect couple for three days straight. We're building a image for his brothers so we can have a perfect escape plan for me. We figured if I kept yelling about Chris that they'll believe I want to go back to him. So that's why I've been playing the Fuck Chris role. Wayne is a sweet guy and all but my heart and my baby belongs to Chris no one else. I know he's going crazy right now I sense it.

Chris P.O.V

"Listen up, my baby mama has been taken I'm need y'all to find where Markus and them bitch ass brothers of his got her", I said to my workers.

"Man why the Fuck them niggas ain't dead yet?", My worker Darren aid.

"Right these niggas been getting away to much", My other worker Johnathan said.

"Please don't talk just bring back some information", August said as he seen me getting heated.

"Alright boss, Darren said.

"Yeah, we'll be back with some information", Johnathan said.

Johnathan and Darren walked out talking. While I sat in my chair.

"Fuck, I swear I want these niggas dead, they better not touch Ariane", I yelled.

"Chris, claim down I know she been gone a couple of days but we'll get her", August said.

"Man fuck-", I was cut short by one of my workers.

"Boss?", My worker Travis said.

"What?", I answered angrily

"Um, somebody's calling your phone", Travis said holding out my IPhone.

"Thanks", I said grabbing it. Travis nodded his head and exited the room without another word.

I looked at the person who was calling and it was an unknown.

"Who the Fuck is it?", August asked.

"I don't know, I'm about to find out",I said before answering the phone.

"Hello", I answered.

"Um, is This Chris?", A women asked.

"Yeah", I answered.

"Um, I don't know if you remember me, but my name is Cassie, I use to work for you", Cassie said.

"Uh Yeah, I remember you", I said not interested. Yeah I remember this bitch, she the same bitch that fucked thing up for me and Ariane a few years back.

"We'll, I, um, want to meet up with you to-", She started.

"Naw, the last time we met up we fucked and I lost my girl so fuck on-", She cut me short.

"Chris I had your baby", She rushed out.

When she said that the world froze. Everything stood still. The earth fell off it's axis. Breathing became slowed I probably got the dumbest look.

"Chris, you Okay?", August asked as he starred at me with concern.

"Fuck you mean you had my baby!", I yelled through the phone.