Chapter Thirteen

August 's P.O.V (Surprisingly He hasn't had one in the book yet)

"Ariane", Chris yelled at Ariane unconscious body.

"Ywou made my TeeTee sick", Kaylin yelled at Cassidy as we all stood around a knocked out Ariane.

"Kaylin", KhaLani yelled as she is kneeled down next to Ariane.

"Daddy is she okay?", Cassidy asked crying as she ignored Kaylin. "I ain't mean it, I'm sorry Ariane", Cassidy said running to Ariane's body and shaking her.

"Cassidy, that's not gone work baby", KhaLani said pulling her from Ariane.

"KhaLani you called the ambulance?",  Chris asked as he pushed Ariane's hair out her face.

"Yeah", KhaLani said nodding her head.

"I think, I hear them",  I said as I heard sirens.

"Good, I got Ariane", Chris said picking her sleeping body up.

Chris carried Ariane down the stairs, to the front door. KhaLani opened it and the paramedics met him.

"What happened?",  One paramedic asked as they carried Ariane on a stretcher.

We looked at KhaLani since she was the only one with her when it happened.

"She just kept crying and she stressing" , KhaLani said as we followed the paramedics.

"How many months is she', The paramedic asked as she starred at Ariane's growing stomach.

"Four", Chris answered. "I believe she's four",  he added.

"Who's the daddy?",  the paramedic asked looked at me and Chris.

"He is", I answered quickly. Everyone starred at me carefully foraging it so quickly.

"Okay we'll need you to ride with us", she said.

"But, I have my daughter", Chris said holding onto Cassidy.

"We'll keep her and we'll meet y'all at the hospital",  KhaLani said starring at her best friend.Chris looked unsure but he nodded and climbed into the ambulance truck.

"Daddy!", Cassidy yelled. "Don't leave me", she added.

"you'll see him soon", KhaLani said pulling Cassidy from the ambulance truck.

Cassidy cried on KhaLani while Kaylin mugged her.

"Kaylin, be nice", I said sternly.

I'm starting to see KhaLani in her. Now I gotta deal with attitudes, and shit from both of them.We climbed into the car with Cassidy crying her eyes out.

KhaLani texted Chris and asked him were they were and he gave us the information and we were out. I hope this baby is okay cause I know how much Ariane wanted it.