Chapter Thirty- Two

KHALANI'S P.O.V

"SHAKE THAT ASS FA A RICH BITCH", Kaylin yelled for the 100th time today, she's really annoying.

"SHUT UP", I yelled at her tired of her repeating the same shit.

"Yes Kaylin you've been saying that all day, honey", Aunt Sid said rubbing her temples.

We have been up all day getting ready for this Damn party for Baby Kay, and Lemme tell you I am exhausted. All I want is to sleep. All day I've just been in and out the house, doing this and that.

"It's Baby Kay birthday turn up, Damn", Kaylin said happily as she pulled up her high waist jeans.

"Right it's Kaylin Alsina's birthday not Kaylin Armstrong, so sit Cho ass in this seat", I said pointing to my bed.

"EW, I don't know what juices was on there", Kaylin smiled ignorantly. I swear it's been two days since she has caught us and all she does is brings it up.

"I'm ready, momma", Baby Kay said coming into view. I looked at her cute jumper Tutu that I purchase off line in adoration. Man that is a fifty dollar outfit.

"Ouweeeeeeee, baby you looking fwineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ", Kaylin said running to her niece. She picked Baby Kay up, spinning her in the air. Baby Kay curly hair flew with her letting me know it's time to tame it.

"I need to do your hair", I announced making Kaylin stop her spinning and Baby Kay whine.

"Bwut, mama!", Kaylin cried out as she was put down. She wobbled over to me on the bed looking at me hard.

"No, I'm not falling for it, sit so I can do it", I said making her puff and sit between my open legs.

I begin working; I brushed through her thick hair, blowing drying it. It is now straight so I begin on her quick bun. I position it on top of her head but not to the point it looks like it's on her forehead.

After multiple tries I'm done and my baby is on point, killing hoes at five.

"This gone be a good ass party", Kaylin said with a smile.

.......................................

"Aye get cho bad ass down from there", I yelled at one of my little cousins. I pulled her down from the table, when she was down from the table she ran off somewhere in the hall. I tiredly took a seat at the table she was previously on.

"Why I agree to come to this shit", Kaylin said tiredly as she took a seat next to me.

"Because if I'm suffering you suffering to, damn why couldn't Ariane come", I said more exhausted.

"It seems like she taking my spot, KhaLani", Kaylin said out loud. She only calls me KhaLani when shit is real.

"She's not taking your spot, y'all both have special places in my heart, you know that", I said honestly.

She sighed, "Yeah but-"

"What up fam!", Franklin; my nosey ass auntie's son said trying to play cousin.

"What chu want", I spat angrily. I'm still pissed about that shit him and his ratchet ass family did nights before.

"Damn Lani", he said holding his hands up like I had a gun. Damn I wish I did.

"Stop playing, what's up", Kaylin said.

"Well if you should know, Nina's flirting", he said smirking.

"Okay what the fuck that got to do-"

"Look", Kaylin said pointing in someone's direction. I turned my head to see that whore filling up my man. He tried walking away from her but he couldn't because he's holding her youngest son.