Chapter Six

*Not edited sorry for mistakes if there any........... *

Amelia's P.O.V

My body shook as I stared down at my best friend. I wasn't thinking a couple of years back I was young and dumb and After the paper. I've been looking for Ariane just to say I was sorry. To tell her I only tricked her because I needed the money. Ariane always had everything even when her parents passed she had everything. The boys, good grades, pretty smile while boys disliked me because I was fat, my grades weren't good Cause I wasn't good at school, and I had a small gap between my two front teeth which I was teased about. That weed Cause me to actually feel like somebody I was a new person. Every men wanted me I didn't care only if it was for how much money I had I was wanted by someone.

"Ariane we got a problem?", a female that had a light skin complexion, brown eyes, perfect boobs and a nice ass I ain't gay but ole girl got it going on.

"Yeah", Ariane said getting off the floor and getting in my face. She gripped her shoulder painfully. "You have no reason to show your ugly ass face around California streets", Ariane said very rude as she turned her back on me. What happened to the sweet ole Ariane?

"Ari please I'm sorry" ,I said grabbing her wrist and pleading.

"Don't", Ariane started but her friend interrupted.

"Look here my sister doesn't want to speak to you so fucking disappear for I have to make your ass go away", Ariane friend said stepping to me. She snatched Ariane 's wrist from me and stood in front of Ariane protectively.

"Mommy dwont fwight", A baby that looked just like Ariane's friend said and a mixture of someone else I knew but I couldn't put my finger on who.

"Look here sister or whatever you think you are to her I'm the real sister I'm the real best friend I've held that title for to motherfucking long to have a new bitch step up I did some fucked up shit but Ari still loves me so you step between me and my best friend one more time I'll fuck you up", I yelled. Baby girl was intimidating but I ain't care

After I yelled I seen a fist fly my way. After one I seen another then another. I tried to hit back but I was dropped and begin getting punched in the face as I heard the little girl's voice. She sounded so scared but Ariane was there to help.

"Mommy stwop I'll twell daddy", I heard the little girl yell. You could hear her fear.

"KhaLani stop you'll kill her please stop I don't wanna raise Kaylin" , I heard Ariane yell.

Then I felt the girl; KhaLani (I'm assuming that's her name) body lift from me and I was lifted. I couldn't see because my eye was blacked and swollen shut.

"Bitch I'll kill you", I heard I'm guessing KhaLani yell.

"KhaLani please stop", I heard Ariane beg. "You're scaring Kaylin", Ariane said holding the little girl in her arms lovingly  and protectively  the way she should hold her real best friend's baby in a fearful time.

Why is she taking this hoe's side I'm her best friend. I'm supposed to be feeling her comfort which I need right now. I'm feeling pain. She's my damn friend my sister my everything. I began crying hard as I felt metal around my wrist. What has become of my best friend. What has this chick done to her.

"What's going on?" , I asked between sobs.

"Your under arrest for fighting in the mall" , the male said.

Oh shit..............