Chapter Fourty-Three

-Not Edited-

CHRIS'S P.O.V

"The twins are growing up so fast", I say to myself as I witness Casey standing to her feet.

She watches Caddie walk around and wants to do the same. She studies Caddie for moments trying to figure out how she's doing it.

When she attempts to copy her sister, she falls onto her butt. She's shocked by her failure but, then she giggles from the fall. I've noticed she laughs every time she falls onto her butt.

She attempts again and I watch her carefully. My attention is stolen away as Ariane comes down the stairs.

I look at Ariane hard, she's been very weird lately. I don't know why either. I've gotten better at keeping my anger down, like she wanted. I yell very little, like she wanted. I don't put my hands on her even though she pisses me off, like she wanted.

Ariane walks passed me like it's a breeze, I want to talk to her about her problem but I'm stopped as Caddie walks to my leg, pulling on me.

"Dadadadadada", she chants as She clings onto me.

Casey not liking Caddie receiving all the attention, crawls to my other leg. Casey clings onto my other leg, pulling herself up to stand.

I smile down at both my kids. Man who knew having two more kids would be this fun?

.................................

I tiredly fall onto the couch, looking at the mess the kids made. Damn they took a long time to sleep.

I'm about to doze off when I feel a presence next to me. I open my eyes and look over to see Ariane in nothing but her underwear.

Before I can speak a word she's on top of me in seconds. She kisses me hungrily, sucking and biting my Damn lip off.

She begins grinding herself against my bulge, I'm to exicted she's doing this. We haven't exactly been having sex on a regular.

"I want you", she whispers in my ear before nibbling on my neck.

I nod as I pick her up and take her to our room.

"You can have me", I say seductively as I throw her onto the bed. I begin taking my clothes off, after a few moments I'm standing in my boxers.

I climb onto her ready to fuck the pussy up. I kiss her neck hungrily, taking control. I spread her legs getting between them, rubbing 'him' against 'her'. Ariane moans loudly feeling how large he's become.

"Take me", she says going into my boxers.

Shit she doesn't have to say that again.

I rip off the boy shorts Ariane had on before I pull a very large him out. I take my time as I please her every need.

.................................

I come out the shower feeling refreshed. I have my towel wrapped around my waist. Witnessing my  somewhat dirty room.

I shake my head briefly before walking over to my closet, I go to my side of the closet, looking for something to wear. Settling on a Nike jogging suit, I pull it off the hanger its on.

After slipping on the Nike shirt that goes with the black Nike pants I walk out Ariane and I's room. I'm hungry ass hell.

On the way towards the stairs, I hear crying. I look at the room next to me and notice it's not the twins. It's the guest room instead.

"What the fuck?", I mumble to myself as I walk to the door quietly.

The crying progresses and I realize It's Ariane in there crying. Is she sad that I took our bathroom over before she could? She said she didn't mind using the guest room's shower instead of ours.

Did she hurt herself showering or getting dressed? Did she slip? Did she bump into something in there? I know the room is junky.

I go inside the room without another thought.

There she is sitting on the guest room's bed in her jogging pants, sports bra, her hair is in a sloppy bun. I look her over seeing if she's hurt, but she isn't, well there is no sign of her being hurt.

"Are you okay, Ariane?", I ask concern, walking to the bed she's on, ignoring the boxes of junk on the floor.

I kneel in front of her looking in those brown eyes. She looks at me sobbing more, I give her a confused look.

"I-I d-don't f-feel r-right h-having s-sex w-with y-you a-anymore", Ariane blurts.

My confused look deepens,"Why don't you?".

"Because I had sex with some one else", she says after moments of her composing herself.