Chapter Fourty-Nine

Chris's P.O.V

"Your acting as if you don't want to make this work, Chris", Ariane says, when I come in late.

I look at her in her pajamas, sitting on our recliner. Her hair is pulled into a messy bun, her skin looks pale, her eyes are droopy. This is the worst state I've seen her in.

She's actually been this way since we fucked, a month back.

I haven't stopped cheating with my newly sex toys, I've spent time with them frequently, letting them pleasure me. Its the only way I can have a stress relief from Ariane. She's acting as if all this shit is my fault, which its not, it's hers.

A month back I thought we were back to our regular selves when we fucked. I thought she'd actually forget those hoes, wrong! She fucking yelling Brianna when I told her to say my fucking name.

"I'm not trying to make this work anymore, I don't care whether you stay or leave at this point", I say harshly as I step to the stairs.

I hear her foot steps behind me as I jog the steps.

"You don't mean that, Chris", Ariane says in a sad tone.

I really don't mean that harsh shit.

I can't imagine Ariane not in my life, not mothering our children, not being here when Cassidy awakes. But what else is there for me to do as long as she thinks of someone other than me?

"I do, I want yo shit packed and out my house. I'll make sure you and the twins have a roof over y'all heads", I say as I reached ou-my room.

I opened the door and turned to see tears stream down Ariane's face. Everything in me is screaming to stop the pain I'm causing her but this is best for us both.

"I brought a three bed room apartment a week back", I start making her hurt expression deepen.

I go into my room, I dig into nightstand's top dresser and toss the apartment's keys at her.

"I paid the rent for a hole year, after this year your on your own. Don't call me unless it has something to do with my kids", I say harshly.

Ariane looks at the apartment's keys on the ground in fear. She picks the keys up and stares at the keys in more fear.

She looks at me in sadness. Something within me wants me to pull her into my arms, laugh, say I was just kidding but, this has to be done.

"Chris, please", she begs approaching me.

"Ariane no!", I yell at her. I hold my hand in front of me to keep her away.

"Chris but I'm-"

"I don't give a fuck, get out before I put you out my fucking self", I yell not wanting to her apologies.

"Get all your clothes and the twins clothes, they have all their cribs and other junk at the new apartment", I say briefly.

Ariane cries out in agony as she walks to the closet.

"There's bags over there", I say pointing at the laundry bags.

Ariane nods her head as more tears fall out her eyes.

"I'll have Johnny help you move into the apartment", I say before walking out ou-my room.

I close the door behind me, before I could walk away I heard Ariane cry more.

My heart breaks and I want to run in, apologize to her, hug her, kiss her, make love to her but, I can't.

KhaLani's P.O.V