Chapter Twevle

KhaLani's P.O.V

"So you seen him with a bitch he cheated on you with, he was holding a baby, the baby called him daddy?", I asked Ariane as she cried.

Ariane nodded her head in response.

"Are you sure you heard the little girl say daddy?", I asked curious.

She gave me a straight face and thought about it."Yes KhaLani and the bitch Cassie was smirking as they looked like a family that I always wanted", Ariane cried harder.

"August said he don't want her but how can I believe that if he playing family with her you should've seen the way they was smiling at each other", she said crying.

"I don't think August would lie, why didn't you talk to him?", I asked curious.

"Because Cassie pissed me off and I was so angry I just wanted to come home but I needed somebody to vent to so why not my best friend?", she asked attempting to smile but failed.

"Aw boo you need to talk to him though and if you want I'll beat Cassie ass like I did the other bitch what's her name again?," I asked.

"Oh my God!", Ariane exclaimed as she wiped her tears.

"What's wrong, is it the baby?", I asked looking her over.

"No the bitch smacked me, Markus and his brothers made me date Wayne, he thought we were in a real relationship he tried to claim my baby and everything. Oh my god I gotta tell Chr -", she started.

"Never mind, he doesn't have to know", she said putting her head down.

"From what you said he does, I can't believe you faced that much and your pregnant, Oh my poor baby", I said wrapping Ariane in a tight hug.

I soon started crying. I been keeping my cool for her but I can't keep it no more I've missed her.August and Chris bitch asses ain't want to bring the police in this so it's just been there squad against them assholes. I thought they had killed Ariane and my innocent niece or nephew that's why when this shit over I want August out the game cause that could've been me and Kaylin.

"KhaLani Please don't cry I'm alive and your hurting me and your little niece or nephew" ,she said. I quickly let go of her and mumbled a sorry. She gave me a smile.

"Nobody besides my parents when they were alive ever cared that much thanks Kay",  Ariane said calling me By my nickname.

"Your welcome", I said smiling.

"Mommy I'm hungry",  Kaylin said rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"You always hungry and always sleepy", Ariane said which caused Kaylin to  stop rubbing her eyes and looked up with a smile. Did I mention Kaylin has been bugging me and crying over her Auntie.

"TeeTee", Kaylin yelled running to Ariane with open arms. Ariane gladly accepted and gave Kaylin a lit smile.

"I mwissed ywou", Kaylin said she pulled out of the hug.

'I missed you too", Ariane said happily.

"Awww, look at y'all-", I was cut short by my door being knocked on.

"Who could that be, doesn't August got a key?", Ariane asked.

"Yeah he does", I answered as I approached the door.

"Who is it", I yelled

"Chris", Chris yelled back.

"Who is it", Ariane asked curiously. I know if I tell her Chris she gone freak out so I just simply opened the door to answer her question.