Iconic moments

Edited: (September 18- October 10, 2021)
Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

You were all doing a live in the meeting room and were all fooling around when you all started a challenge.

"Okay! Let's play the of course game!" Chan yelled, earning cheers from all of you.

"Basically two members will go up against and say something to eachother and the person has to respond with "of course" the first one to not respond with of course looses." Minho explained

"okay! The one who gets mad looses then." Chan agreed.

"Okay! Who's first?" He asked.

"Minjee!" Jeongin yelled, pointing to you.

"Me? Okay." You confidentally nodded.

"Okay! Who goes against her?" Chan asked.

"Seungmin!" Felix teased.

"Ahhh why?" Seungmin asked laughing.

"Cmon Seungmin!" The boys all cheered.

"Fine." He huffed before standing up.

"Alright! Start!" Chan said.

"Uhhh Minjee." Seungmin said as you both stood in front of eachother.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Yknow, Sometimes, when you wake up in the morning, you don't cook the best food." He finished his sentence. The boys all laughed, cheering as your mouth dropped.

"Mmmm...." you tilted your head back holding in the anger as the boys laughed. "Of course!" You smiled at him.

"Seungmin-ah." You started,

"no honorifics." Hyunjin laughed.

"Yknow how you always are clean? When you guys come over to my dorm. Please don't scold me for not cleaning. If you want it clean you should clean it for me." You smiled as they all laughed.

"Ohhh go Minjee!" Han cheered.

"Of course!" He nodded with a forced smile as they all laughed.

"Mm. You know. For your age..." he started, "you're pretty tall. Almost like slender man." He said. You closed your eyes and pursed your lips as they laughed.

"Of course!" You smiled and cleared your throat. "Yah." You started, causing their eyes to all widen.

"She yah'd him" they laughed.

"You really need to stop asking me 'min am I gaining weight?!' Every time you eat something because it's getting annoying." You said smiling as you held both of his hands. "Do you know that You're not gonna gain 100 pounds just by eating a small chocolate bar!" You continued as the boys laughed.

"Because the truth is. You won't gain weight so easily and you have to understand that!" You smiled brightly as they laughed.

"Who allowed you to keep asking that over and over again huh? Do you know how annoying it is when you ask the same question over and over again?" You asked still smiling as they laughed. "It's annoying!" You continued not finished as Seungmin looked at you tilting his head slightly back, raising his eyebrows, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek, almost as he's scolding you.

"A-and fuck.. and you- " you stuttered looking at his face. "oh that's hot-" you sighed before whispering the last part making them all laugh hard. Seungmin laughed as he threw his head back. "Anywho!" You shook your head before continuing.