Minjee X jeongins Family moments

My Italian teacher wants to use my biopoesia project as an example for next year but on the first slide there's enhypen, skz, my pictures, and anime 😕

The way I got 100/100 for showing Korean men and women and 2d fictional characters 💀👍🏼
ALSO HAPPY MFING BIRTHDAY FELIX AND JISUNG😭😭😩😩

Edited: (September 15, 2021)

Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

Jeongin had gone to his family for your guys' break and he decided to ask you to come over. (I just realized every single member besides Chan and Felix you've gone to their house over the break. Wtf😭😭✋🏼 That means like- each day you had to go to like 3 different members homes LMFAOO)

"Hello stays." Jeongin rubbed his eyes as he layed on the couch. "I'm so tired..." he mumbled. He put his hand behind his head and stayed in that position.

"I have nothing to do..." he mumbled. "But it's relaxing. I love days like these." He smiled.

"Yoon-ahhh. When are you done with class?" He asked his younger brother.

"Why?" His brother yelled back.

"I'm bored~" Jeongin whined rubbing his face.

"Play by yourself then." His brother teased.

"Whyyyy?" Jeongin whined again.

"Do you have a lap top?" His brother asked.

"What?"

"A lap top." His brother repeated.

"I don't have one." Jeongin shook his head.

"There's a lap top over there." His brother pointed to the lap top on the table.

"That's not mine tho." Jeongin said.

"Then who's..." his brother tilted his heads.

"Minjees." Jeongin stated.

"Minjee? She's here?" His brother looked at him shocked.

"Yah. That's Noona to you. Don't forget your honorifics young sir." Jeongin warned.

"Yeah yeah sorry." Yoon mumbled, "but she's here?"

"No." Jeongin shook his head. "She's coming though. I accidentally took her lap top when packing. So I asked her to pick it up."

"Why would you make her come all the way from Seoul to busan just for a lap top? Cant you wait till you leave?" Yoon asked.

"Yes. But I wanted an excuse to hang out with her." Jeongin said laughing.

Yoon laughed, "why did you make up an excuse! You can hang out with her any time, you're in the same group with her."

"I know but I'm on vacation so I can't see her." He fake cried.

Just then, he got a call.

"Pass me my phone pleaseeeee." He asked his brother.

"Here." Yoon handed him the phone.

"Thanks." He looked at the name to see Min🙄🔫❤️💕

He answered the phone. "Hello?"

"I'm here." You said through the other line. "Do i knock? I'm scared-"

He laughed, "why?" He got up from the couch.

"I don't know. People are giving me looks. They recognize that I don't live here. Hurry up and open it before I go to jail." You said looking around.