meeting the members pt8. (jeongin)

Edited: (August 17, 2021)
-Minjee POV-

Guess what? Chan finally made his dream come true...he's finally going to debut along with the other boys...I couldn't be any happier. Sure it's sad knowing I won't train with them any more, but its been a lot of fun with them so I'm sure they'll do great! Let's just hope jisung and hyunjin are finally getting along. I knew they were going to debut together, they just didnt believe me.

I'm sitting in the audience of their survival show. Chan invited me and told me it would mean a lot to him if I went. So here I am, watching them perform.

After the performance I cheered for them and they saw. They smiled at me from the stage. Jyp gave them feedback on what they could do better next time and the boys sat there nodding. After the show they were in the practice room practicing hellevator.
I knocked and walked in.

"Hello" I said bowing. All the boys smiled and ran to me.

"MINJEEEEE!" they said hugging me. I laughed and hugged back.

"You guys did amazing up there! It was like im watching a concert! You guys were great!" I held up a thumbs up. Their smiles got wider.

"Thank you minjee" Chris smiled. I smiled and nodded.

"Hyung I can't get this p-" said a young boy.

He stopped talking when he saw me.
"Hello" he said bowing. I bowed back
"Hello" I said.

"Ah! Jeongin, this is minjee, minjee this is jeongin" Chris said introducing us.

"Ahh nice to meet you" he bowed again.

I smiled "nice to meet you too!" I said. "Oh! I bought you guys some food. I hope you enjoy!" I said showing the bag. They all cheered and opened the bags.

"Thank you minjee!" Said jisung. I smiled and nodded. We all sat down and started eating.

"Thank you noona! How old are you?" Said jeongin. The boys stiffled a laugh from jeongins mistake making him confused. Me and Chris looked at eachother.

"Jeongin-ah" changbin swallowed his food.

"Hm?" Said jeongin taking a sip from his drink.

"It's not very polite or formal of you to call someone younger than you noona you know?" He said.

Jeongin looked up at me shocked.
"W-what" he looked at all of us.

"Tsk tsk maknae. Minjees a 03 liner" Minho shook his head. Jeongins eyes widened and I giggled at him.

"Oh- im-im sorry I didn't know" he said bowing his head. I smiled

"It's okay! I get it!" I said.

"Wait ..hyung? You said 03 right?" He asked. The boys nodded.

"She's only 14???" He asked shocked. I nodded

"Wahh...how did I call her noona...im 16...how did i mistake her for a 17 year old?!?!" He asked. We laughed at him

"Aiii, our maknae is pretty dumb huh" asked hyunjin.

"Hyuuuuuuung!!!" Jeongin whined. We laughed again.

"Aish, stop teasing him guys" I said. They all nodded their heads.

"Fine fine" they said. I smiled and continued eating.
"Is minjee a trainee?" Asked jeongin. The boys and I nodded our heads.

"She's a very close friend of ours" said chan. Jeongin nodded his head.

"Do you sing dance or rap??" He asked curiously.
"I can sing and dance, I'm still working on my rap" I said. He nodded

"Changbin hyung actually was the one to help her with her rap" said jisung.

"Ahh" jeongin nodded. "Where's minjee from hyungs?" He asked.

"She's an Aussie like me and Chan hyung" said Felix. Jeongin looked shocked.

"Another aussie? We don't need more! Hyunjin hyung already tried too much to become one!!" He said jokingly. We all laughed while hyunjin pouted

"Yahhh I'm just inspired to be an Aussie" Hyunjin spoke up.

"We'll bring that inspiration inside you down." I said. All the boys laughed while clapping their hands.

"Wait? So, there's finally someone younger than me?" Jeongin said. We all nodded confusingly.

"Eung.(yes) why?" I asked.

"You guys should stop teasing me then!!! I'm 3 years older than minjee!" He said. We all laughed at him

"No way maknae. Once you're stuck with them, there's no getting out. Whether you like it or not" i said. They nodded their heads

"Aish...let's see when I'm 30 and married and have 2 kids running around, we'll see if they still baby me" he said.

"We will." Said minho serious. We all laughed.
"Aish..." Jeongin said shaking his head giggling.
"What about you jeongin? When's your birthday?" I asked

"February 8th 01" he said.
"Ah" I said nodding

"So you're only 16 right now..." I said. He nodded
"Maknae duo" said Felix. Me and jeongin looked at eachother and laughed.

"Guess we'll be teasing the both of you until the end" said Chris.

"Awhh nooo" me and jeongin whined
The boys laughed at our child like behaviour

"Cmon guys we gotta practice hellevator" said Chris. Everyone got up and started practicing.

In the end they were all tired but they did very well
"That was great guys!" I said clapping. They all looked at me and smiled

"Thank you minjee, wanna learn the dance?" Asked minho. I nodded excitingly and got up . The boys laughed at my excitement.

"Okay, im gonna teach you the chorus. First move is-.." minho kept teaching me. It was a bit confusing at first but I eventually got it. I danced to it and all the boys looked shocked. Especially jeongin

"Wahh..hyungs she did great!" Jeongin said
I smiled "thank you jeongin" I said. He smiled and nodded

"I can tell these two are gonna be great friends" said jisung. All the boys nodded in agreement.

"Seungmins gonna tease the both of you, you guys just added a new target" said jisung.

"Ahh whyyy" I said. Seungmin laughed at me.

"Aye, we've been friends for a while. It was bound to happen" he said. I fake cried while all the boys laughed at me.

"I HATE IT HERE" I said jokingly.

"No you don't minjee. You love it here" minho winked at me.

I rolled my eyes jokingly and nodded.

"I guess you're right" I said.

Total words: 1031
(Proof read. There still may be some mistakes and/or misspellings. I apologize for that ☺️)