Minjee and Changbins Family moments

No who thought it was a good idea to make that yeonjun edit. It's all I can think abt now😭 it's so good😭
Edited: (September 7, 2021)

Bold in english
Normal in korean

#1

Changbin and You were going on a walk and were joking while on a live with stays.

You guys passed a statue and Changbin spoke up. "My sister said I look like this." He said standing next to the statue.

"Oh you look like it! The chin is the same!" You pointed to it.

"Minjee thats the statues fork?!" He looked at you.

"Exactly." You sighed, nodding.

"But-"

"I said what I said." You cut him off.

He glared at you before continuing to walk

A couple days later Changbin said that his sister had texted him and said "I TOLD YOU. MINJEES MY FAVORITE NOW. :PPPPPP"

#2

You were all practicing in the practice room (obviously), taking a break when Changbin got a call.

"Hello?" He answered the call.

"CHANGBIN-SSI!!!" You all snapped over to Changbin.

"A-Ah....eomma...yes?" Changbin nervously stuttered.

"YOUR NOONA SAID YOU PUSHED HYUNJIN WHICH CAUSED HIM TO ROLL AND HIT MINJEE." She scolded over the phone. You all looked at eachother with wide eyes holding in your laughs.

"He's getting scolded right now..." you laughed.

"Who's that?" His mom asked.

"Minjee..." he mumbled.

"Put her on the phone." His mom demanded.

"Wh-what." Changbin looked at his phone shocked.

"Put her on the phone."

"Okay."

You took the phone from him as the members eyed you suspiciously.

"Hello?" You answered

"Minjee-Ah!" You heard her say from the other line

"Yes?"

"I heard Changbin accidentally hit you and hyunjin, are you both okay?" She asked worriedly

"Ah yes, we are okay! No need to worry! It didn't hurt at all." You assured her as you slightly laughed.

"Are you sure? I'll beat this kid with a chicken wing if it hurt." She threatened joking.

"Ah no! It's okay!" You laughed, "we're both okay! It's how we joke around, don't worry!"

"Ahhh okay. Well then, I'll get going! I'm sure you all have a busy schedule. Bye everyone!" She said from the other line.

"Bye!" Your voices all echoed at the same time.

"Wah she called to check up on hyunjin and min...She's acting like I'm not her son-" Changbin looked up from his phone after taking it back from you shocked. You all laughed.

"We're her favorites~~" you and hyunjin teased as you ran around the practice room.

"Tsk." Changbin rolled his eyes as you all laughed.

#3

Changbin was doing a live when he started laughing remembering a funny story.

"The other day, minjee was in my room because she had lost her AirPods. And my sister was on the phone with me but minjee didn't know. And minjee got frustrated and swore. And my sister heard so she laughed and said 'ahh minjee-ssi, that was a hot~' " he laughed remembering.

"And minjee laughed and thanked her before leaving the room. I was so confused. Like my sister and minjee just flirted and I sat there not knowing what to do." He explained as he giggled.

#4

In an skz vlog Changbin had gone home to his family. He was making food when his sister came in and teased him.

"You know how to make food? I thought you'd burn it." She peeked over his shoulder looking at the stove.

"Of course I know how to cook! I'd be dead if I didn't!" He snapped back

"You were able to get the seaweed from the top shelf? Wow look at him...improvement." She clapped jokingly.

"Ah Noona!!!" He whined as she laughed.

"I'm teasing." She calmed down and patted his shoulder.

He continued making food when he got a text from you.

Jee skz: Changbin-Ah~~ grab some of that chocolate you got me last time u went home will u?? Please👀

"Is that minjee?" She asked as she noticed his phone light up.

"Hm?" He followed her gaze down to his phone. "Oh. Yeah." He nodded checking his phone to see what you wanted.

"She wants the chocolate I got her last time." He read.

"Ah... oh! I have some things for her!" His sister clapped.

"What?" Changbin looked up.

"I got her some clothes!" She smiled.

"You got min clothes? The girl doesn't need more clothes. She already has so Much-"

"Shush. No girl ever has too many clothes." She shushed him.

When Changbin came back to the dorms minjee had a bag full of new clothes and 2 new chocolate bars 😗

#5

Changbins sister had posted on her Instagram story. She had done a q&a and a question made everyone laugh.

"Who would win in a fight? Minjee or me??"

Changbins sister had replied with
"ㅋㅋㅋNeither. Me of course😎👊🏼"

After a couple more questions she posted the last one which made everyone lose it.

"Ah really??? I'm not that weak... Should I start working out more? Unnie, let's go to the gym. We'll show changbin what we got😎 let's fight against everyone! 2021 come at us!!!!!👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼😎"

Changbins sister then replied with
"yes!!!! Let's team up!!!! We will avenge every good person!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Let's just say this remains as one of the most iconic moments in stay history 💀💀

Total words: 904

(Proof read. There still may be some mistakes and/or mispellings. I apologize for that☺️)