Minjee X staff moments

This was requested by suengminology so here u go!! :))
Edited:(September 18-October 9, 2021)
Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

At an award show you were supposed to be standing on the side by the stairs. While standing, so many idols were moving around trying to get comfortable, that you accidentally slightly got pushed by another group.

You stumbled and grabbed onto the staircase but was held by a staff.

"Ah- thank you." You bowed multiple times while getting back up.

He nodded and bowed.

You bowed once more before going back to the award show.

Stays reactions:

"Not me lowkey falling for the staff who helped Minjee."

"That man has quick reflexes Damn-"

#2

You were at an interview but this time solo. The boys all had their own schedules so it was just you this time.

"How do you get along with everyone? I've notice you just see someone and you automatically befriend them." The mc asked, making you laugh.

"Ahh...no it's not I befriend them. I just get comfortable." You explained.

"Ahh. Okay." He nodded. "Look at your staff right now."

You furrowed your eyebrows but turned.

"How many are there?" He asked.

"Mmm..." you looked around. "8? Right-?" You asked, counting heads. "Yes 8." You nodded.

"Thats so many Dude what-" the interviewer said, shocked as you and the staff laughed. "I didn't expect you to bring your whole gang."

You laughed. "My gang? Nono!" You shook your hands laughing.

"Look at them. The difference between my staff and yours." He pointed.

His staff were taking notes on the interview while yours were playing with a puppy which was the interviewers.

You laughed, clapping your hands.

"Theyre not even paying attention." He pointed out.

Your staff all stopped playing and looked over, confused, making you and the interviewer laugh.

"Ahhh...well now we know. Her staff really don't care." He said, making the staff laugh.

Stays reactions:

"The difference😭"

"Her staffs attention span is literally the same as Minjee. They fit perfectly LMAO."

#3

You were all eating in the living room but you had gotten a mission. The mission was to steal 3 members air pods.

"Steal?" You asked, shocked. "Ooo..." you smiled and clapped. "Mission, accepted." You held up a fist and went back to the group.

You sat down next to the members and looked around, "Ahh...my AirPods are gone..." you pouted.

"Why?" Changbin asked. "Do you need them?" He asked.

"Yeah. My company sent me the song for this performance I have to do." You explained.

"Ah. Here take mine." He handed you his.

"Thanks." You took them and opened them, pretending to connect them to your phone and listen to music.