Birthday girl

someone asked if I get paid with the adds that they get on here... 🙏🏼💀

Bold in English

Normal in Korean

"Okay so here's what I had in mind." Chan began explaining to the kids. "Minjee wakes up around 5 am to go workout so how about we pretend that the group has disbanded or like they're kicking her out before we surprise her."

"Is that too mean??" Han tilted his head.

"We got her family to fly in and also got stays letters so hopefully it makes up for that." Chan said.

"How about we tell her we're just taking a small break?" Changbin suggested.

"Should we say we're going into the military ?" Minho asked.

"Let's just say we're taking a small break." Chan agreed.

- time skip -

You woke up as your alarm rang.

You turned it off and got up before getting ready. You grabbed the camera as the company thought it'd be fun for you to do a birthday vlog and post it for stays.

"Hi stay." You waved as you were half asleep. "It's 5 am so I'll start getting ready for the day." You gave a small smile before going to the kitchen and getting what you needed.

You put on your mask and walked to the gym before setting your bags down.

"I'll start my workout now!" You set the camera down before stretching.

After about an hour of working out you finished and wiped off your sweat.

"I'm going home already. I cant wait to lay in bed and do nothing." You slightly laughed as you left the gym.

- time skip -

"Hello?" You answered the phone

"Minjee can you come down to the meeting room? It's an emergency." Your manager said.

"Huh? But I wasn't supposed to have anything today..." you reminded.

"Yeah I know but it's urgent." She said, panicked.

"I'll be there." You said before hanging up.

"So much for my free day off." You grumbled under your breath.

You walked over to the meeting room where the rest of the members already were. "Oh? What's happening?"

"Sit." Your manager said. You tilted your head but took a seat next to her.

"Okay this may be sudden but..." staff began. "We decided it'd be best if you all take a break."

You all looked at him shocked. "What?" Chan asked. "Why?"

"We feel like it's better if you guys took a break from the idol life..." the staff explained more.

"We're disbanding?" Felix asked.

"Nono. You guys will just be on a small break. No music, dance, performances, all that. You guys can still talk to fans but won't be able to give them any music." Staff added.

"But... why..." Hyunjin trailed off.

"We felt like it was too much. Having Minjee under a different company, managing everything that happened with you guys, jyp having other groups etc." The staff explained.

"For how long..??" Minho looked at the staff.

"About a year minimum." He answered.

"A year?!?" You all looked at him shocked.