Treasure moments

Someone rlly asked me to hurry up and edit these faster like I don't have school😭😭
I'm trying to edit these as fast as possible I promise 😩
Edited: (October 5, 2021)
Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

In an episode of the survival show, you guys were doing YG VS. JYP.

"Who's the youngest here?" JYP asked treasure. All the boys pointed and gestured towards Doyoung.

"How old are you?" JYP asked him.

"I'm 13 years old." Doyoung answered which caused all of you to look shocked. Your mouths all dropped and eyes widened, looking at him shocked.

Although you were the same age, he just looked a lot more older. At least Jeongins age.

"13?! How long have you been training for?" JYP asked, shocked.

"2 years." Doyoung held up two fingers.

"We have our youngest right here, too." JYP gestured towards you and Jeongin. You looked up nervously and hid behind Jeongin slightly.

They all laughed clapping, seeing your shy reaction. "Ahh cuteeeee!" They all smiled brightly.

JYP smiled, "Minjee here is also 13."

"REALLY?!" They all looked at you, shocked.

You nodded your head, "yes."

"She's been training for.... how long Minjee?" JYP looked at you.

"3 years." You answered.

"Ah that's right! 3 years!" He nodded.

"Whens your birthday Doyoung?" JYP asked him.

"December 4 2003." Doyoung answered.

You all gasped and stray kids looked at you, "she's December 24!" They all yelled. You shyly laughed and nodded.

"I'm sure you and Doyoung will become best friends then?" JYP chuckled.

"Ah...yes." You and Doyoung both shyly answered, nodding before looking at each other. You both shyly smiled before looking away, giggling. The editors couldn't hold back the urge to put baby sounds over the both of you and red on both of your guys' cheeks.

#2

You had been filming for your YouTube channel on HYBE and was walking around while hanging out with your manager when you noticed a group of boys.

"Oh-?" You looked at them, tilting your head. "Unnie! Isn't that treasure?" You pointed over.

She squinted her eyes looking closely before nodding, "it seems so."

"CAN WE GO?!" You gasped. "Please?! I really wanna say hi!" You begged. You had already told fans you were a huge fan of them and just couldn't hold back fangirling.

"Alright." She nodded, chuckling. You jumped and cheered before going over.

You shyly walked up before bowing, "hello."

They all turned their heads and gasped. "MINJEE!!!" Yedam yelled and ran over.

You smiled at him before he pulled you into a hug.

"Hi." You giggled. "How are you?"

"Good! We were all hanging out. What are you doing?" He asked, pulling away.

"Filming." You gestured towards the camera.

"Ahh." He nodded. "Hello stay. I'm yedam." He smiled, doing a peace sign.