Angry moments

Edited:(September 18-October 9, 2021)
Bold in english
Normal in korean

#1

You were doing a live when you read a comment.

"I don't get why you left JYP. Just to join a company full of boys? Are you seriously a hoe?" You read.

"No. I'm not one. But have you ever noticed how the people who say that...are the ones who are possessive and always say the same thing about MULTIPLE kpop idols. Like, think about it. Armchairs do the same thing and there's 7 men in the group. Toxic stays do the same and there's 8 men. Toxic nctzens do the same and there's 23 men in it...if you think about it. It's not the people they blame to be hoes...but THEY themselves are hoes....just wanted to point it out before you start judging others." You shrugged at the end and continued to eat your noodles. Stays could tell that for the rest of the live you were slightly annoyed due to the question.

Stays comments:

"No because why would you ask that..?"

"I dont get why people cant mind their own business. She had her reasons to leave."

#2

You guys were having an interview when the lady said something.

"You guys have great skin! What products do you use?" She said, shifting in her seat, closer to Jeongin.

"Oh," chan laughed. "Simple things, wash, moisturize, face masks," he listed laughing.

"Wow....I could never even if I tried." She said, making you all lightly laugh. "Like seriously. You guys, your skin is so..." she inched closer and stroked Jeongins cheek with her index finger. "Smooth."

Jeongin fake laughed and looked around awkwardly. You noticed how uncomfortable he felt and grabbed his wrist. You switched spots with him so he would be sitting in the chair behind his.

"Yeah, it's just very simple things. Take off makeup, wash your face, exfoliate, do a face mask, do Essence and serums, whatever." You said before giving a small smile. "In Korea actually, it's kinda rude to just touch someones face without consent. Like, Yknow. That's a little weird...I'm not sure if it's the same here, in the states. But since we're so used to not...touching people's faces...who we've just met, is it okay if we...refrain from touching faces. Especially since well, we never met before?"

"Oh...right....yeah, sorry...um where were we-?" The lady moved hair out her face before shifting in her seat.

Stays reactions:

"He looked so uncomfortable."

"Is it a trend to be disrespectful towards idols and make them uncomfortable or something?"

"I'm glad minjee stepped in. That was honestly so....weird to watch."

"Okay but did the lady get fired? Because she definitely should."

"Kinda unprofessional of the lady to just touch an idols face without consent or being close to them? Like? You knew them for 3 minutes? Why would you touch their faces?"

#3

You guys were all doing a live although you guys were tired. you guys had a concert just now but the staff had forced you to do a live. You had all told the staff that you were all super tired and just wanted to sleep but of course, you all still didn't and put on smiles for stays.

Although you guys were tired, you guys still loved talking to stays so it was okay for you guys.

"It was so much fun. There were these girls with signs and it said "WE STAN SOONIE DOONGIE AND DORI." Felix reminded, making you all laugh.