Seungjee live moments

Okay these are gonna be like- after the public finds out just to clear things up😭🙏🏼

Chapter requested by @seungminluvver ! :)

Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

"You look hot when you're mad." Seungmin read a comment on a VLive.

You held in your laugh and looked somewhere else.

"Why are you laughing?" He looked at you.

You shook your head and looked at the camera. "Guys when he's mad he looks hot but scary."

"I look hot?" He raised an eyebrow.

You looked at him and examined his face before looking away. "I mean- I wouldn't say it myself- if fans say it then yes- but only because stays are always correct." You said, trying to play it cool as he laughed.

#2

You guys were having a photo shoot for a makeup brand but it was only you and Seungmin.

"Minjee may fall asleep when she hits the bed." Seungmin teased, behind the scenes of the photo shoot.

"I will." You nodded, sighing.

"Okay let's get started then." The photographer said.

The staff all quickly went to their places while you laid down on the bed. "Woah- can I take it home?" You asked, making the staff laugh.

"Let's fix her hair a bit please." The photographer said. Staff nodded and ran up to you, fixing you hair.

"Okay that's good." The photographer said before staff went behind the camera. "Hold up the lip product please."

You listened to directions and held up next to your mouth, looking at the camera.

"Oh nice nice!" The photographer said as she took pictures.

"Okay. Seungmin join the bed pictures too so we can get both in." She said.

"Okay." Seungmin said before climbing on the bed.

"Take a five minute break to fix everything up." The photographer said as she changed settings on her camera and adjusted everything.

You fixed yourself on the bed as Seungmin joked around and tossed around.

"Stop it, you're gonna break it." You laughed as he smiled.

"Let's have you guys on your sides facing the camera. So Seungmin go behind minjee, otherwise she'll be covered." The photographer suggested.

"Okay." He said before going behind you.

"That's good. Fix their hair and makeup a bit please." She ordered.

The staff were busy fixing your hair and makeup but Seungmin got bored. "Are you done yet?"

"Not yet." Staff said.

He pouted and stared at you.

"We're ready." Staff said, walking behind the camera.

"Okay let's get go."

In the video of behind the scenes stays found it adorable how you and Seungmin managed to laugh every 3 seconds and fool around with each other.

#3

This year for Halloween you had decided to try and be Saebyeok. You had the costume and everything but the only thing you needed was the hair.

"We can do a wig Minjee." The stylist offered.