The ending

I gave my snap to the kid I Used to like on a heart thinking he wouldn't add me and he actually did it😩

Edited: (October 11-13, 2021)
Bold in english
Normal in korean

"Its our 7th anniversary guys..." chan started, "which means.." he trailed off.

"Our contract is over.." hyunjin finished his sentence as you all looked down.

"Yah," minho began, "why be sad?! We've known eachother for 7+ years! Just because we're old doesn't mean we should be boomers!"

"We might not be teens anymore but we're still good looking." Han said making you all laugh. Its true. You all aren't teens anymore. Especially you and jeongin. Chan is now 27, minho is 26, changbin is 25, hyunjin, felix, han, and seungmin are all 24, jeongin is now 23, and youre 21. Still young, but a lot older than before.

"I cant believe the maknaes aren't teens anymore." Changbin pointed to you and jeongin.

You both looked at eachother before chuckling.

"Remember when jeongin mistakened me for noona?" You said making them all laugh

"Ahhh I thought you were felix hyungs age!" Jeongin groaned as he laughed.

"Who knew we'd come this far?" Chan said as you all nodded. You guys have come very far together. You've won multiple awards, filled multiple stadiums, sold out multiple concerts, had multiple world tours and even won 2 grammy awards. (Girlies lets pray this comes true. Manifesting😩🤚🏼)

"It seems like yesterday minho hyung was eliminated." Felix commented as you all nodded.

"Minjees grown a lot..I remember her baby face." Chan said looking over at you.

"Me?" You pointed to yourself as they all nodded.

"You were so small...you were so short, your eyes were big like a deer, you had braces...you were still going through puberty...ahh I miss those days." Chan said as you chuckled.

"I don't. Puberty is NOT something im redoing. I feel bad for my future daughter. Do you know how scary it was getting your first period? Hell no. Not doing that shit again." You said making them all laugh.

"You want a daughter?" Seungmin asked.

"Not the point here." You glared as they all laughed.

"Nono. Do you guys remember when we were still on the survival show? We all didn't know what we were doing we were just hoping we dont get eliminated." Seungmin mentioned making you all laugh.

"We all just followed what eachother said and looked like lost dogs." Jeongin laughed.

"Or when we had to perform in front of day6 sunbaenims and Got7 sunbaenims." Changbin mentioned

"We were so nervous that day...now look at us. People are performing in front of US for their survival shows." Han said as you all nodded.

"Its just weird to know we basically raised eachother." Chan said. "Like- I basically raised half of you." He continued making the maknae line laugh.

"Jeongin was 16 and then minjee came in still a fetus. I was so scared I was gonna do or say something wrong to her." Minho said making you all giggle.

"We basically raised her oh my god..." chan trailed off as he looked down.

You looked up noticing them all looking sad. "Eyyy stop being sad!!" You whined. "Why are we all sitting here thinking about memories being sad! Lets think of the funny ones that made us all laugh!"